naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 8 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Kyo gasped and when diva grabbed him by the throat he started to growl and his canines started to grow and his eyes turned red. ''Don't you dare talk about my father like that!'' he then turned into his wolf form and kicked diva backwards into a wall. Kyo slowly walked toward diva, his fur standing on end and he was ready to strike at any moment. ''You better leave here, you are no match for everyone at this party.'' he bared his teeth at her and he stared her down.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 8 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:27 pm

Diva got up laughed evily  and then said " really  I came to get something back  , im not here for the one you call rita not yet she not ready , I came for " and diva walked towards  mio and then slashed mio and as soon mio felt pain and then her body turned crystal and room turned to ice and diva laughed transported mio and kyo to hideout and knocked kyo and tied him up with magical chain  so he could not get losse and then mio had decrystaed  and be tied and both them had been stripped down so they were naked .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Kyo woke up and looked around, ''Where in the world..'' then he felt weird and looked down, ''Jeez we're naked...wow i'm really hating my mothers twin..Mio?'' he looked over to his side, worried about her. Then he saw tht she was also naked but he kept his cool. ''Mio wake up, we need to get out of here. And find our clothes...'' he shook his head and tried to get out of the chains. ''Damn, they're covered in magic. What does she plan to do with us?'' he said, not knowing if Mio could hear him or not.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:04 pm

Mio had been knocked out but opened her eyes after awhile  and looked around and saw kyo and sighed as happy they both alive and then looked up and made her body turn completely white and it burned off the magcial seal on the rope she was tied with and then went kyo and broke his rope too so he was free and her body went back to normal and she bit scared and did not know what to do .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Kyo watched Mio get the rope cut and then he stood on the ground and looked around. He saw tht she was scared so he walked close to her and put his hands on her face. ''We can just go home if you want. Or we can find our clothes and get to the bottom of this, and get rid of diva for good. What do you want to do.'' he looked at her and to comfort her a little more, he kissed her on the lips
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Mio looked around the room and then said " this not real its illusion diva has made "  and then they back at the party in living room and mio was in her dress and sitting on kyo lap and diva  was illusion to test them .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Kyo looked around when they were all of a sudden back at the party. ''What the hell just happened.'' he couldn't believe tht it was all just in their imaginations. ''What does she want from us?'' he looked at mio who was still on his lap and he held her close in a hug and kissed her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:00 pm

mio looked at him and kissed him back and hugged him back and then said " I think was test to see if we were strong or something like that " and mio got up and grabbed kyo hand and walked them both back to her room where she stayed when she stayed tamahomes
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Kyo sighed and walked with her to her room. When they got into the room he leaned against the wall and looked at her, ''So do you think she saw tht we were strong enough? And what happens if we are strong enough?'' Kyo didn't know what diva wanted from them but he wanted to get this over with and get her out of their lives.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:18 pm

mio looked at him and then said " I think she see how strong we are  but I think in future she going use rita  to kill us but I will train hard stop diva and rita " and mio  sighed and then said "  I had all this night planned out " and pouted alittle and then said " even though I`m wearing this nice underwear just for you " and she made sexy pose at him
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Kyo looked at her and chuckled when she posed for him, ''Oh really?'' then he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him. ''Prove it.'' he smiled having a little bit of fun with her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Mio giggled and smiled  and then put his hand onto her bra inside of her dress and she was wearing silky  matching underwear and then she said " there "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Kyo smiled when she put his hand on her breast and said, ''You know, I think your wearing too much clothing.'' he smiled and he pulled her close to him and started to pull her dress over her head and started to kiss her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:04 pm

iIo blussed and smiled and giggled and put off her dress and kissed him back madly  and put her arms around neck in a hug and just felt happy being kyo .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Kyo smiled at her nand said, ''Are u sure we should do this with so many people downstairs? And with your mother downstairs also? I mean, she already doesn't like me.'' he laughed a bit but just looked at her wonderin what they should do.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:15 pm

mio looked at giggled alittle and then said " well makes the whole lot better and they allways doing when I have sleep , and who cares anyway " and mio  then pushed kyo onto bed and climbed onto off him
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Kyo was surprised when she pushed him onto the bed all of a sudden and climbed on top of him. He smiled and said, ''I see you want to do this.'' he then put his hands on her hips and sat up, took his shirt off and then he kissed her neck and rubbed her legs.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Mio blussed and giggled and kissed him deeply and smiled and felt him rub her legs
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:10 pm

He smiled at her and leaned back on his elbows and said, ''So, its your night to shine. Show me what you got to show then.'' he laughed a little and wondered what she would do.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Mio looked at him and then Saud " I'm not a monkey " but then went kissed him madly and presses her body up against his and then licked his neck.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Kyo laughed, ''I never said tht, i just want you to be able to learn new things too, its not as fun if i have to do everything all the time.'' he smiled and moaned a little. He moved his hands up to the back of her bra and unclipped it.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:25 am

Mio blussed and giggled and then said " oh really how about this " and mio moved abit down and undid his trousers and put them down with his boxes and start suck his penis .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:28 am

Kyo was surprised tht she did that. He sucked in a breath from the touch of her lips against his penis. He smiled but he was in so much pleasure he couldn't speak. He started to moan and held onto the bed.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:51 am

Mio blussed and kept sucking and smirked alittle as he heard his moan .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Kyo started to breath hard enjoying every moment of it. ''Your wonderful.'' he then pulled her head up and kissed her. he then flipped around putting Mio down on the bed and kissed her neck not being able to control himself for much longer. So he went down and started to kiss her pelvis. He pulled her underwear off and started to eat her out.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next