naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 13 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:35 am

Mio had been gone into town and airi looked at herself and hanzo said " yeah, but she maybe early " and when it go to night and mio walked back into the her bedroom and airi and went to bed thinking what the baby was going be.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 13 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Kyo saw mio come back and he walked into her room and smiled at her. ''So i guess we're going to have to fight for our freedom sometime soon again. I didn't want this time to come any sooner than it had to but of course my mother might be early now.'' Kyo sighed and looked at mio. He had already sealed his tengu form away a while ago so he could rest up but it seemed like he couldn't sleep.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:33 am

Mio looked at kyo with a blank looked but then her eyes turned to blue from normally ruby red they were and grabbed kyo hand and throw him against a wall and then she started to laugh and said " you are stupid mutt " and showed her fangs a little
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:09 am

Kyo hit the wall and looked at Mio with a shocked expression the he realized what was happening, ''Ah damn...'' kyo then walked up to mio and grabbed her around the neck and held her against the wall. ''Why are you here.'' he was totally serious and his canines were starting to grow with anger.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:12 am

Mio just laughed and then said " well took long time gte this body she was kinda weak what she scared of it was easy to get it " and mio and then she said " you hurt her like this " and put her hand on his chest and it sent him and super speed toward the wall again and mio looked at him and then said " i have come here now not do anything to my sister not yet anyway but to get you if want this girl not to die , you will come "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:33 am

Kyo was shocked at what diva was telling him. He flew into the wall and fell to the ground. ''What do you want me for.'' he sighed and slowly got back up wondering how no one heard him hit the wall. He was getting very angry and he wanted to hurt Diva but he didn't want to hurt Mio in the process.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:37 am

Mio looked at kyo and grabbed him by the chest and then telaported him to her base where she had been hiding out it was big church and mio and then walked off leaving him behind but then before she left she said " she need you for your blood " and rita was there her long brown hair fell below her shoulders and wore black dress and walked up to kyo and then said " im sorry its all my fault they got her body but i need you here i thought be way to wake mio up from diva control or something i had make excuse sorry "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:58 am

Kyo looked at her and laughed a little, ''Oh so my big sister needs my help huh. Well this is a change.'' Kyo then stood against a pillar and sighed, ''Well what are we going to do? Diva wants something so we have to find out what tht is first.'' Kyo looked around then thought of something, ''This place looks familiar.''
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Rita looked at him and sighed and then gave him very evil look and said " im not your ister get that and diva one behind all this there a man he kinda doctor , he one the who took your mum and dad dna many years ago and tamahome too and thats how i was made of three demon bloods and how im so powerful , im basicly a clone of your mum "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Kyo sighed and didn't even say anything about it. ''Why do i have to be the one in the middle of this. So i'm the only one who's dna tht doctor doesn't have then. Is tht why i'm here? Because i don't see how i'm suppose to fight everyone to get my family back and safe again.'' he looked at rita and wondered why all of this was happening to the people he loved and cared about.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:51 pm

" well he does though your parents but i do not know , i just heard things but if get a way get real mio wake up that be good she means alot to me but you know what she told me " and rita looked at kyo and then she said " she going be made queen soon and she scared that sent both apart from each other " and then sat down bench in the church and sighed and looked up at ceiling .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Kyo looked at her and sighed. He went to sit down on a bench and put his head in his hands. ''Why didn't she tell me tht? Did she think i was going to leave? I don't know how to get her out of this.'' he then rubbed his face and got up then went to go find where Mio went.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Rita looked at kyo as he left and then said " because she not want tear your heart in two because when she does become queen she knows many will force her to break up with you and she told me she wants you be solider to stand by her side " and mio had gone for a shower and as diva hated the smell on wolf and she could see the mark on mio neck and walked out to change in to black lacey short dress
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Kyo heard what rita said while he was walking away. What she said made him stop and think about everything tht has happened and why she would want him to be a soldier for her. He shook it off so he could keep his mind in the game and he walked towards he thought she was and looked around. ''Come on Diva, show me where you are. We can solve this without anyone getting hurt.'' Kyo tried to sound nice and try not to let her think tht he really wanted to kill her. ''God where are you.'' he was getting irritated.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Diva laughed in the voice mio and went super fast speed from the shadows and grabbed hold his face with tight grip and smirked " if i had my with you i would drink your blood dry but then again your wolf and that stinks because i hate your kind " andthen for second mio could take control her body and stepped back but diva took control again and under her breath said " stop worthless piece of ...."
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Kyo smirked and said, ''And i have something to use against you.'' he laughed in an evil tone and turned into his wolf form and jumped on mio and started to rub his head on her trying to get as much of his scent on her as possible
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:21 am

Diva screamed so much it pushed kyo off her and ran at him with such speed grabbed hold him and throw about three walls and break the walls and she throw him and as throw him and went to were rita was and rita turned and saw them both and how mad diva was and got up and stood in front of kyo and then said " leave him to me " and diva then turned around and walked off in a mood .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:57 pm

kyo laid on the ground after getting thrown threw the walls and he sighed. Then he looked at Rita and growled, ''Don't even think about touching me or i'll bite your hand off.'' he was mad and desided to get up and pace around the room.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Rita looked at him and said " go run, go back and run as far you run, tommow everything will happen anyway and only then can we get mio back for good " and she knew was going happen but she need get mio back safely
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Kyo looked at her with shock, ''Your telling me to just leave Mio here? with tht monster inside of her body!'' he was getting angry but he knew he couldn't change anything at the moment.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Rita looked at kyo with deep meaning and said " yes now for at least , there is nothing you can do at this moment in time it will all kick off tomorrow and im telling be better for you to go or may make it worse , its my fault mio gave her body to diva she wanted save me and im going return the favour by saving mio she my best friend after all " and then rita pointed to the door to tell him to leave .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Kyo looked at her and growled, but he knew that she was right and had to leave. "I hope your right." He slowly walked out of the door, looking back at rita before leaving. I'm sorry Mio, I guess I'll have to come back for you tomorrow..Why am I doing this.. Kyo sighed and went back home. He laid outside and waited all night till he knew he could go back and help. He didn't sleep all night.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:53 pm

As he left airi had gone into labour and sent in to hospital and after many hours and in moring she gave birth to healthly baby girl and as everything went well in cover of night diva and army stole, airi and her new born and airi been chained up to huge rocks and and tengu wings had been chained up and stabbed and her new born was in smal cage .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:07 pm

Hiko woke up in the morning and noticed that Airi wasn't where she usually was in the morning when he woke up. He walked downstairs into the kitchen to see if she was in there but she wasn't there either. "Where did she go?" He also noticed that their baby was gone too. "Oh please don't tell me it happened already.." He walked outside and smelled around seeing if he could catch even the slightest scent of Airi in the air. "Damn she got her." He then teleported to the last place he had encountered Diva and he looked around. He didn't want to cause too much of a disruption just in case Diva would hear him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Airi had knocked out but finally awoke as diva stood in front smiling in evil way but in mio body and airi move but baxk started to bleed and she looked around see she was chained up and that she was old church underground
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next