naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 7 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Mio blushed and then she was told dance and would dance with a lot cat demons and after one tried feel her bum up she kicked him in the ball and walked off to balcony and grabbed some  dink as she walked off and looked out at the sky and reni went around just ate around the snacks and airi went over to tamahome and sat down and drank some wine
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 7 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Kyo saw what had happened to her when she was dancing. He sighed and he walked out onto the balconyand leaned againt the entry way moving his hand through his hair looking down at the floor. "So, i'm guesssing your not having the best night huh." He smiled and then looked at her and put on the charm he has for her.
Hiko just stayed next to Airi and was talking to Tomahome and tried to get along with more demons there. It wasn't working too well though, since none of them liked wolves.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:00 pm

mio looked at him and smirked and said " yeah their all after one thing  that's all and they assholes " and mio drank more her drink and airi smiled at hiko trying get on and tamahome smiled at airi  and rita was dancing with her boyfriend .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:07 pm

Kyo smiled and he went up to her and he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "Would u like to dance with me?" He looked and waited for her to answer him.
Hiko smiled and he wrapped one arm around her waist and talked with Tomahome.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:10 pm

mio looked at smiled and then said " I thought you were not the type person to dance I thought have drag you on to dance floor tonight " and she giggled and airi looked at hiko and smield and drank her wine and tamahome smiled and then looked at rita on dancefloor with stare .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Hiko looked at Tomahome and followd his gaze. "Do you not like her boyfriend?" He then tried to tell what was wrong with the boy but he didn't know.
Kyo smiled at her and said, "Well your supposidly picking a man today for some reason i don't know, but i figured if i want to be the man in your life, i'd have to step up by act." He smiled and he kissed her on the lips then took her hand and walked out onto the dance floorand held onto her waist.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Tamahome looked at hiko and said " oh no its not that just keeping eyes on rita that's all "  and airi just drank aniother glass of wine trying get vision far from her mind and mio blushed and smiled and then went onto dance floor  with kyo and started to dance.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Kyo smiled and held her closer to him. "So are you having a better day now?" He smiled and he looked round wondering if anyone was watching them. And then he realized that his father was watchin them.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Mio smiled and could feel her mother glaring at her and she knew what she say but she was happy dancing with kyo  and giggled alittle and airi  smiled and thought it was cute  .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Kyo looked at Mio's mother and sighed, "She doesn't like wolves i'm guessing." he smiled at her and then said, "I hope i can change her attitude."
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:59 pm

mio looked at kyo and then said " its not that but she not like any them with royalty as I could be queen one day for demon world so yeah  but I do not care what she think anyway " and she smiled and kept dancing  and after awhile she got bit tired and walked with kyo  into a living room and sat on the couch and took of high heels and hugged her legs.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:24 pm

Kyo looked at her and then sat down on the couch next to her and wrapped his arms around her. "This has been a good night. at least we aren'tbeing disturbed." He smiled and kissed her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Mio smiled and blussed  and kissed him back and put her arms around his neck and kissed soft at first and she was happy to be alone with but her blood lust getting better of her again ad she pulled away for bit .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Kyo looked at her and smiled, "I know you can control yourself. You have it in you." He smiled and he held her hand trying to make her feel better.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:45 pm

mio looked at him and then said " I know but sometimes I just think maybe good if drank each other blood , we could be connected at least if one died in battle we both die together its kinda romantic in a werid way " and mio then looked at kissed him deeply as she loved him so much wanted to show him how much she loved him .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Kyo looked at her and kissed her back. "You mean like my parents? Then i would just worry about you that much more. I don't know if we should. Do you think so?" he held her close and wanted to be near her for a long time, but he also didn't know what her mom would think.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Mio looked at him and then said " it would not be as strong as marriage mark but very much the same " and mio did not care what her mum thought, as long she was Kyo she did care about much else.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Kyo looked at her and he sighed. "If it lets me be with you, i will do what i can to keep us alive and happy." He looked at her wondering how she would do it.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Mio giggled and smiled and said " you know how do it right we have drink each other blood same time " ans mio put her fangs into his neck and started drink his blood.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Kyo actually didn't know that so when she bit him he had to quickly bite her neck so it would work. Then he thought, Dang girl, you could've waited, i know your excited. He smiled and continued to drink her blood. it was warm and tangy like he usually liked it.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Mio blussed as drank his blood and then mark came both their neck and it connected them and then she let go and looked at him smiled that made even closer and then kissed him on lips deeply and sat on his lap as kissed him and pressed herself against him.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Kyo let go of her neck and kissed her back. He smiled when she got close to him and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close so he could feel her whole body against his. "You are definatly worth my time, and my life." he kissed the new mark on her neck, very happy to be with her now.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Mio blussed and smiled and put her hand on his mark on his neck and smiled little more and kissed him back deeply she felt happy to be close to him and did not care about anything else at that moment .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:47 pm

Kyo held onto her and looked over where everyone else was in the other room hearing something odd but didn't know if he should be worried or not. ''Did you hear tht?'' he then held her closer not wanting her to leave just in case it was something else.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Mio blussed but then heard something  it was so quick and diva appered and grabbed mio throwing her against the wall and grabbed kyo by the neck " you too much like mutt father "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next