naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) Empty String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:18 am

Airi had been making dinner wearing white cute apron waiting for children come home and hiko finish his work with hanzo , and then looked up at the clock and smiled and meanwhile mio walked up kyo who had fallen asleep last class of the day he always made cute face when he slept and mio smiled and giggled and crouched as she was trying hide and poked his face .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:53 am

Hiko tried to help Hazo with what she needed through the days when he had nothing to do that day. Hiko sighed as he as bored so wen he was done heping hanzo he walkd into the hous and he sat on the couch. "Another long day."
Kyo woke up from sleeping and looked over at Mio and smiled when she poked his face. He didn't talk much but he knew that she didn't mind.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:57 am

Airi saw hiko came back and smiled and when kissed him on lip and said " welcome home , how was your day ? " and then she went back to cooking the dinner ad mio smiled and then stood up and then grabbed kyo hand and pulled to get up and grabbed her school bag and said " come on school over " and gave him one of cute smiles that made any guy fall for her .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:03 am

Hiko kissed her back and smiled, "it was fine, just long. I'm guessing you were cooking all day." Hiko got up off the couch and followedher into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around her waist.
Kyo got up out of his desk and grabbed his bag. He walked with her and smiled. He blushed when she smiled at him. He was very shy around her but yet he really liked her. "Um, what are going to do Mio?" Kyo asked her, curious as to where she was going to take them.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:08 am

Airi smiled and kept stirring the dinner she was making and smiled abit more when she felt hiko arms around her waist and then said " yeah well reni be back soon , kyo be back from school and mio is coming around for diner " and meanwhile mio turned around look kyo and sighed a little flicked kyo forehead and said " did you forget that you invited me for dinner around your house " and then she stuck her tongue out at him and then walked with back to his house and let go of his hand while walked together .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:17 am

Hiko looked at Airi and said, "Have you noticed anything weird with Mio? She seems different. But i just can't put my finger on what it is." Hiko kissed her cheek then walked to get a glass of water.
Kyo looked at Mio and smiled a little, "Oh yeah, sorry i spaced on that." Kyo then was a little sad when she let go of his had but he just put his hand in his pocket and ran his other hand through his hair like his father always did.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:22 am

Airi looked at hiko and then said " yeah I know she half cat demon but something else different but something different is with kyo too maybe he is love her im just joking " and airi giggled a little and mio walked in middle on the path and put her school bag behind her near her bum and swayed as she walked off as it showed off her hip and she looked up at sky as it nice and sunny and they finally got the house and mio walked in and took off her shoes and put in shoe rack like airi liked them in and airi had all food ready and table set up.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 am

Hiko looked at her and nodded, "Yeah thats what it is. I don't know, we might hve to keep an eye on that girl." Hiko then felt that the kids were going to be home soon so he just leaned against the counter and looked outof the window.
Kyo was walkig slightly behind Mio, since that was usually waht he did since she was a woman and he thought tht he needed to be nice and let her do things first. Kyo took a glance at her butt but looked away cause he didn't want to get caught looking. They walked into the house and then Kyo took his shoes off also and walked towards the bathroom to wash his hands for dinner.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:38 am

Airi smiled as she saw kids walk though and looked at hiko and said " we might need to but she is akari daughter I think she be raised properly " and reni walked though the door and smiled and went go change into different clothes and came down and sat down ready to eat and mio waited for kyo before washing her hands and went go sit to eat and when everyone was seated and they all began to eat the food airi had made that was stew .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:57 am

Hiko nodded to Airi from what she said and he sat down at the table and started to eat. He didn't eat much since he wasn't used to cooked food still. "So how was your day today Reni? Kyo?" he looked at both of them while he sat back in his chair. With his arms crossed.
Kyo looked at his father and quietly said, "It was fine, i fell asleep though."
Hiko looked at him and sighed, "Again? You need more sleep boy."
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:02 pm

reni ate abit and then looked up at her dad and then said " I was just writing some lyrics for song going sing soon and get outfits ready " and mio ate all her dinner and then said " thank you for dinner it very nice , and kyo always falls asleep in the last class of the day but I always wake up " and mio had smile on her face and airi then asked " how akari doing have not seen her in awhile" and mio answerd " she doing ok my dad and mum thinking about having another child means I will not be only child anymore " and airi just nodded and when she saw that everyone was finished eating she picked the plates and went wash them .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:14 pm

Hiko listened to all that was happening and he then got up when airi did and helped bring dishes into the kitchen. "Air, are you not worried about what Hanzo old us. About us having another child." Hiko stopped and looked at her with worried eyes.
Kyo sat back in his chair not knowing what to do now. "So what should we do." As kyo got out of is chair and walked to the couch.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Airi looked at hiko and then said " I am a little ,maybe we should time soon" and then started washing the dishes and mio got up and sat next kyo as sat on the couch and then said " I forgot to tell you im going go into talent show me rita and another friend , I did not know if you want join or not "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Hiko looked at Airi, "You want another child? Don't you think two is enough?" Hiko leaned against the counter and looked at her.
Kyo looked at Mio and didn't know what to say, "Um, i don't really know Mio, i don't have any talents." Kyo didn't look at her. He just layed his head back against the couch and looked at the ceiling.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:34 pm

Airi looked at hiko and then said " well I think one more be nice and hanzo said we going have one maybe should make happen " and she giggled a little and dried up the dishes and put it away and mio looked kyo and poked at him and said " what up with you today your acting strange normally your all happy abit and anyway I was going to sing "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Hiko looked at the floor and sighed, "I'm gettng to old for this..but ok if you really want another kid i can make that happen." Hiko went behind her and he kissed her neck then walked outside and sat out in the grass under his favorite tree.
Kyo looked at Mio and said, "it's nothing, don't worry." Kyo got up and looked out of the window, looking like his fathers image, and said, "I don't think I've heard you sing before." He was very quiet again but he was sure that she could hear him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:45 pm

airi sighed and then smiled a little and went go run a bath and went have a bath thinking kids be ok on their own and reni went to her bedroom and sat on her bed , and mio looked at him and stood up and then said " oh you have not well im may just surprise you " and mio got behind kyo and tickled him
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Hiko fell asleep outside under his tree.
Kyo didn't expect Mio to do that to him and when she got to him he flinched really bad. Then he smiled and looked at her. "You knowi'm not ticklish. But i know you are." He had a smile on his face and he started to tickle her sides. He didn't know how long he could hold his feelings in. But he also knew that he couldn't tell her, otherwise she would think everything would be awkward and stop talking to him. She was the only friend he had. And yet, she didn't even know who he really was. She didn't know he was half wolf after his father and half demon from his mother.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Airi got out the bath and dried herself off and put some long pjs on and went outside and put hand on hiko arm and kissed on check and tried wake him up as it was getting late and mio giggled a lot and blussed and fell the floor and blushed alittle more and tried stop her skirt from going up .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Hiko woke up from Airi kissing him on the lips and he smiled. He saw that it was starting to get dark so he slowly got up and walked inside. He was holding Airi around the waist as they walked inside. Hiko saw that Mio was still there and her and Kyo were having fun, so Hiko thought to Airi, Should we let her stay here tonight? They look like they're having a lot of fun, and i'd hate to break that up. Hiko looked at her.
Kyo smiled and he stopped tickling her since he saw her underwear a little and he blushed from it. He tried to hide the heat moving to his face from that so he just went and sat back down, laughing a bit. "So you really think your going to surprise me huh." Kyo looked by the door and saw his parents walk in and smiled at them.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:09 pm

mio blushed and stood up and then said " yep sure im going make you fall my music " and she giggled and airi looked at mio and said " mio you can stay the night the spare room , kyo show to it please " and and airi and hiko went go to bed and mio was showed to spare room and had no pjs so , she and sleep in her underwear .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:17 pm

Hiko walked to their room and whenhe shut the door he looked at Airi. "My boy has his first crush. Hes turning out jsut like his father." Hiko laughed and looked at Airi. He was leaning against the door and he ran his hand through his hair, giving Airi that smile that she loves.
Kyo looked at Mio and smiled, knowing that she can stay. He walked her to where the spare bedroom was and he looked at her. "So I'm guessing you probably want to ge some sleep." Kyo is leaning against the doorframe of the spare room. He has his hands in his pockets and hes looking at her, his hair falling in his face.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Airi smiled and giggled and sat into the bed and smiled and then said " yeah but how he act at the moment she does not know he is a demon " and mio blushed and look at him and walked into room and shut the door behind her and sat on the floor and walked over to bed and got into it and fell asleep
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Hiko smiled at her and he walked over to the bed and he sat next toher. "Yeah. She doesn't know hes part wolf either. Especially since shes a cat demon, she probably won't care if hes part demon, but part wolf she might have an issue with. I hope it all goes well." Hiko put his head in his hands and he sighed. "We gave him such a hard life." Hiko blamed himself.
Kyo looked at her just shut the door on him and he sighed, "Harsh.." Then he walkedto his room and shut the door. He sighed and layed down in bed, but he didn't fall asleep for a couple hours after Mio shut him out.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Airi smiled and then said " yeah " and airi kissed hiko on lips and went to sleep and mio woke up after couple hours and walked outside as it was full moon she liked sitting in the moon light her cat ears had appeared but also angel wings as she was half goddess , she bit her lip and though she was idiot and then got phone call from her friend rita who was running toward mio with some lower demons running after her and mio screamed as she was shocked so many where chasing rita and rita turned around and hit them with fire attack
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next