naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 9 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Mio blussed and loved him when he became alittle forcefull and moaned madly as she enjoyed it.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 9 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Kyo got aroused from her moaning and moved his around more messing around down there then he just couldn't take it so he started to rub his penis against her vagina, teasing her until she couldn't handle it.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Mio blussed and moaned madly more and more and then she sais " that's just mean " as he had teased her and bit lip from the pleasure and she then kissed him on lips deeply and put arms around his neck in a hug and hugged him closely.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Kyo smiled and laughed a bit. He kissed her back then she pushed his penis inside of her kind of forcefully really wanting her. He kissed her neck and started to lightly move his tongue up her neck and up to her ear. He breathed in her ear and whispered, ''How much do u want me.'' and he waited for her answer while thrusting in and out of her being kind of rough with her hoping she liked it.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Mio blussed and moaned loudly and bit lip trying keep the noise down and she said within breaths " you know answer idiot. .... I want you more than anything in my life "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Kyo smiled and he pushed harder and put one of his hands on her leg pulling her into his penis while he was thrusting to go deeper into her. He started breathing really hard and was moaning. He was about to cum in her. ''Do you want me to go in you like last time?'' he said pausing for a minute so she could talk to him
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:41 pm

Mio blussed and moaned madly and she felt in such pleasure and she just nodded as she was such high she could not say any words and she feeling like she was going cum.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:54 pm

Kyo smiled at how much she was enjoying herself and he started to kiss her neck and started to thrust again, starting slow and the got faster and faster until he couldn't take it any more and he let go inside of her letting out a moan here and there because of how good it felt. He could barely hold himself up because of how tired he was. He just kissed her again on the lips gently and looked at her. ''How do you feel?''
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:58 pm

Mio blussed and when both them were done and mio felt tired and fell to asleep together and felt happy.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Kyo woke up after a couple hours remembering that they were at a party for Rita. Kyo sat on the edge of the bed and felt bad about doing all of this at her party when they were all suppose to be her guests. He sighed and he decided he should put his clothes back on. He looked at the time and noticed tht the sun was coming up, but he still heard tht the party was still going. ''Wow these people can really throw a party. Man mom is probably drunk as hell right now too.'' He had his pants on and he sat back on the bed next to Mio. He figured he should probably wake her up.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Mio woke up and sat up and yawned abit baf looks at Kyo and then said " is something wrong? " and airi had quite drunk and was kinda all over Hiko as they walked to room that tamahome let them stay in for night.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Kyo look at Mio and smiled. ''No nothing is wrong. I just thought maybe we should go back down and see how the party is going since its nearly sunrise and theres still a ton of people here.'' he looked at her body and smiled then he sat backagainst the head board of the bed and wrapped his arm around Mio holding her.
Hiko laughed at the way Airi was acting. ''I haven't seen you this drunk in a long time. I forgot how funny it was.'' he kept laughing and picked her up and carried her up the stairs into the room tht Tomahome let them stay in. He put Airi on the bed and sat next to her. ''See this is why I don't drink anymore. I use to be an awful drunk before i met you.'' he looked out of the window and thought about his past.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Mio smiled and cuddled up Kyo and smiled feeling happy and then said " I want stay like this forever " and airi giggled and smiled and then said " you useddrink when kids were born, but I never drink I need feel better " and airi stood up and kissed him deeply on lips.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Kyo smiled and kissed her head. He just rubbed her am and held her close.
Hiko kissed her back and he smiled. ''Did i really still drink when the kids were born? I thought i stopped sooner than that. Hmm, well maybe now tht things don't make me upset as much my drinking need is gone. But you never know, i could start again, it wouldn't be hard. Then i'll be a grumpy wolf again and i know how much you liked tht man.'' Hiko started to laugh and he looked at her and put his hands on her waist, leaning against the wall.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Airi looked at him and sighed abit and then said " what I want is the man infront of me be with as he is and I love you how you are " and airi kissed him deeply
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:03 pm

Hiko looked at her and sighed but kissed her back. ''How did i become so soft. I use to be this hardy wolf, with so much pride as i protected the forest and killed anything tht tried to interfere with my work. I was known to all creatures as to both be feared and praised. No one would dare challenge me because they knew they would lose.'' He laughed a little, ''And i have the scars to prove it.'' he kissed her again then looked out of the window. ''Where did tht man i once knew go? Where did tht once feared wolf go..'' he sighed and didn't know how to answer his question.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Airi looked at him and said " he not gone anywhere, he just became a father and is the man I love and I think his scars are sexy " and giggled alittle
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Hiko looked at her and smiled. ''I guess this whole parent thing is just getting to my head.'' he then pulled her closer and kissed her. ''I think your the one tht changed me. You pulled my grumy ass out of the shadows and showed me what i could be doing with my life. If it wasn't for you i'd still be my old bitter, drunk self walking around with no purpose.'' he then kissed her again and held her close not wanting her togo anywhere.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Airi smiled then giggled and then said " but without I be nervous little girl you changed me some much " and kissed he deeply and loved so much and hoped be like this forever.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Hiko smiled at her and said laughing a little, ''Yeah you were pretty shy. You would bluss even if i just looked at you. Now look at you, all grown up doing grown up things with a wolf.'' he then kissed her and put her on the bed again and then sat on the edge of the bed.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:41 am

Airi giggled  and smiled and then said " yeah but that was long time ago ,im not same I used to been , a lot has happened me and you , but some people I wish had not have died  " and airi thought all people who died for her the past and then airi looked smiled alittle more and then said " but we still here together " and airi put her arms around hug him and put her hands under his shirt  just about touching his marriage mark .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:32 pm

Hiko smiled at her and held her close. he felt her move her hand up his shirt and breathed in deep. He put his forehead on hers and smiled at her. He put his hand on her chest feeling where her mark was. ''I love you.'' he then kissed her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:34 pm

Airi smiled and blussed alittle and feeling his hand on her mark and said " I love you too soo much forever " and kissed him back  wanting this not to eat just being close and together with hiko made her so happy.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Hiko smiled at her and said, ''You should get some sleep now. You'll know where to find me when you get up.'' He kissed her once again and he got up and opened the window and sat on the window cill waiting for her to sleep.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Airi looked at him and smiled and nooded her head and did the clothes she had been wearing  for party and got into bed in her underwear  and tried sleep but it did not work she just kept turning in the bed and the got up and looked out the window and hiko who was the roof and smiled and the wind that night was lovely and climbed onto the roof to sit next to him.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next