naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itachi Uchiha

3 posters

Go down

Itachi Uchiha Empty Itachi Uchiha

Post  Nayumi Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:30 pm

Name: Uchiha, Itachi

Alliance/Living Area: Akatsuki, used to live in Konoha until i killed off everyone in the Uchiha clan 'cept Sasuke

Looks: if uve watched the anime then u would know wut itachi looks like

Clan: belong to the once existed Uchiha Clan that i destroyed (with the help of Uchiha Madara)

Personality: i am obviously evil since i killed the Uchiha clan, and i joined Akatsuki. i dont like or dislike anything or anyone unless its someone who gets in my way... that is about all that i wish on telling

Past: i once belonged to the Uchiha clan... i had a mother and a father and i have a little brother named Sasuke, i secretely got training from Uchiha Madara that everyone thought was not amongst the living... i then killed everyone in the Uchiha clan except Madara and my little brother Sasuke (in hopes that Sasuke will obtain the Mangekyu Sharingan and so i can take them and not be blind from me obtaining them) i left Konoha and then i am next seen by Konoha when i come back to try and capture the jinchuuriki named Naruto who has the Kyuubi in him... i am now part of the organization Akatsuki. Well until i decide i want out of Akatsuki so i fake my death by making a scene where Sasuke kills me... when he actually didnt (not true in the series... i made it up myself).

Last edited by Itachi Uchiha on Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nayumi
Nayumi

Back to top Go down

Itachi Uchiha Empty Re: Itachi Uchiha

Post  roku_nariko Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:49 pm

APPROVED
no god moding or ill kill itachi
roku_nariko
roku_nariko
Admin

http://narutodeathplays.phpbbnow.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Asami Yoshiko Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:21 pm

hay thats what I told the Itatchi that was on my game except I just said don't kill anyone or I'll kill you.
Asami Yoshiko
Asami Yoshiko

http://narutoandfriends.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down