naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenshi Uchiha

4 posters

Go down

Kenshi Uchiha Empty Kenshi Uchiha

Post  Kenshi Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Name: Kenshi Uchiha
-Nickname: Kenshi

Clan: Uchiha

Looks: Kenshi has a trademark look, because of his blue hair. His face seems to be pale and smooth, but in sunlight it looks normal. His eyes sometimes can flash red when he is angry, and sometimes he can turn on his Sharingan. Kenshi wears dark clothing most of the time, to complement his personality.
-Pictures:Kenshi Uchiha Final-fantasy-versus-xiii-200707171

Personality: Kenshi's personality seems to be dark most of the time, but he is actually a nice dude. He is the type of person that sits in the back of the class and is silent most of the time. He doesn't mind correcting a teacher or even teaching if it comes to it. Most of the time he keeps to himself and really doesn't make friends with people. He is what you'd call a "Lone Wolf". Kenshi likes to watch fights and arguments and sometimes will laugh very evilly at people.

Ninja Rank: - Chunin (Plz) (I will do a sample RP if you want or I will fight for it)
-Element: Fire element and a recessive wind element
--Specialty Kenjutsu

History : Kenshi was born in Konoha and was not raised by his parents. Due to the lack of parents in his life Kenshi remains silent and ever speaks of his parents. He grew up rough, running around the village and stealing food just to survive. Kenshi was able to get a job one day and live on his own as a young boy. After working and making money, Kenshi began to grow up more and more untill he could literally support himself. He decided at 12 that he should start attending school to better educate himself, and now he is waiting to see if he can get accepted in to his senior year of high school. He hopes to become the best student in the class and to be smarter than anyone else.
MUST BE 4 FULL LINES!

-Village of Birth: Konohagakure

Last edited by Kenshi on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenshi

Back to top Go down

Kenshi Uchiha Empty Re: Kenshi Uchiha

Post  Ion Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Hey, Kenshi, I don't have a problem with you being Jounin (Like anyone cares though im not a mod) but the template says that 'students' can't be jounin, if you want to be jounin, i think you would have to be a year out of school and in college or a teacher.

Ion

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshi Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:13 am

Well I just wanted jounin level.

Like he is good enough to be jounin but he doesn't really know it because he had to go to school.

Kenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:06 am

Well one you can't be a jounin. And two Sword fighting is called Kenjutsu. I just want you to know that. So for now it's not approved. Didn't you read the rules. You can not rp with a character until it is approved. And your character isn't approved yet.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bao/Zach Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:15 pm

Oh dont worry... I said he could Roleplay with me for the rank of Jounin and approval... ^^
Bao/Zach
Bao/Zach

http://www.mindistortion.tv/pocketemo/?data=6-3-3-3-0-0-1-0-1&am

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down