naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 4 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Kyo looked at the ceiling enjoying what he was feeling. He was shaking from the feeling and his breath was heavy. "Gosh your breaking me. But I'm still not going to do anything, I know i can control myself." He said between breaths. He was going to let loose soonbut he didn't want to be weak, he had to be strong.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 4 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Mio blushed and kept licked his neck and kissed his neck and then put hand on hard on and stroked abit .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Kyo flinched when she touched him and he just couldn't take i anymore. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist and he pushed her up against the wall. He kissed her hard on the lips. He then put his forehead on hers and looked at her. "I want to do this, but i don't at the same time. I want you to learn what love is, not just out of sex." He took his forehead off of hers and looked at her eyes. "Gosh your eyes are pretty." He had a full blown hard on from her rubbing it.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Mio blussed a lot and she smiled at him and kissed him back and then said " I know " and then she put her arms around his neck in a hug and then she said " then show me "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Kyo kissed her more gently this time and said in a softer voice, "Well..uh, i don't know how." He gave her a nervous look. He didn't know what he should do. If he just had sex with her he wouldn't really be showing her love. He was confused as to what he should do.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Mio blussed and kissed him back madly and then she not what else to do now and just looked at him and she knew how she really felt for him and she want have sex but she knew she wanted to do though but as part of love .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Kyo sighed and he put Mio back down so she could stand on the floor, and he leaned back against the sink. "Damn." He rubbed his face in his had then ran it his hand through his hair again. He had a hard erection which was easily shown through his jeans. He is sad that he can't take her right there but he knew it was for the best. "I'm sorry." He walked out of the bathroom and he went and sat on the couch.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:24 pm

mio saw him go into the other room and then she went have a bath get and then got changed into to some short pjs and then went into living room and then went sit next to kyo and she had cleared her head and alcohol gone out of her body and then she said " I do like you a lot and I want to make love not , just have sex " and she blussed .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Kyo had sat on the couch, not moving one bit for the whole time. When she was done with her bath Kyo looked at her and smiled. He settled down from then so he didn't have a hard on anymore. "Is that so. I guess i got to you already." He smiled and laughed a bit then he pulled her closer to him and gave her a kiss. "Are you sure we should do this though?" He looked at her wondering what she thought.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:30 pm

mio looked at him and blussed and smiled and nodded and she kissed him on the lips back , she did feel alittle nervous around him its was different from any other guy and because she had feelings for him
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Kyo looked at her and smiled, knowing that she wanted to do it. "Well if you want to. But now you have to get me to break again. It takes me awhile to get into it." He smiled and kissed her quick then he stood up and he waited for her. He figured that the bedroom would be a better place to do this rather than the living room.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:36 pm

mio looked at him and blussed and got up and grabbed his hand and walked to her bedroom and shut the door when they both in the bedroom
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Kyo looked around and smiled, "Nice room. But i think it need a little..hmm what is it, charisma." He smiled and he walked near here and he pressed her body against the wall and pressed his body against hers pinning her there. he put both arms against the wall and he leaned close and whispere in her ear, brushing his lips against her ear, "Whatcha gonna do." He smiled and he waited to see what she was going to do about it.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:43 pm

mio blussed madly when he pinned up against the wall and she bit lip alittle and then her mind little blank she could think straight yet and closed her eyes and breathered in alittle and then opened her eyes and then said " I can not really do anything if you got me pinned "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Kyo laughed and let loose a little bit by backing up half a step so she could move. "Better?" He smiled at her and he kissed her gently again, still waiting for her. He just loved to look at her. So much was running through his mind when he had her there in front of him, just standing there, free to run at anytime if she wanted to. But she never did. Kyo was happy that she never did that and that she actually liked him enough to stay.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Mio blussed and then started to French kiss him and she pressed herself up against kyo and blussed abit more and licked at his neck alittle abit .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Kyo chucked a bit and he grabbed her and he wrapped her legs around his waist again, pressing her back against the wall so he could get his body as close as he could. "I know what you can do, so why don't you show me." Kyo started to taunt her, trying to get her to go all out on him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:58 pm

mio blussed and puted at him and thought being mean to her and French kissed him deeply and put her arms around his neck and then she put hands under his shirt feeling his chest and then went pull his shirt over his body.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Kyo smiled and he let her take his shirt off and he looked at her. "You like what you see?" He smiled and he then put his hands under her shirt and he pulled it off and then he started to unclip her bra and he desided to put her down so she could take his pants off if she wanted to. He started to kiss her neck and slowly moved his hands up her body and rested them right under her breasts. "Show me what you got baby." He said that in a seductive voice like his dad always used.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Mio blussed and took off her top and bra and threw to the ground and started undo his jeans and an grabbed his penis and started to stoke it alittle .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:13 pm

He started to groan from the pleasure of her stroking his shaft. "Damn girl." he started to unzip and he pulled off her pants and he started to kiss her neck and started to gently nibble on her neck. He then went up to her ear and he whispered, "How much do you want me." He was breathing heavy and he smiled and sucked on her ear a little.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:17 pm

Mio looked at him and blussed and moaned with pleasure and when she heard what he said and then she said " I never wanted anything more than I want you right now " .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Right as Mio said that he picked her up and he walked over to the bed and put her down on it and he got on top of her. Kyo was ready for this so he moved his hand around her vagina and then started to tease her. He felt how wet she was and it got him going even more. From that his penis poked her vagina and he figured he was going to break soon. He started to finger her and watched her reaction.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Mio blussed madly and moaned alot as she enjoyed it alot and she breathed heavily she could not believe they doing this as she allways dreamed the day it would happen.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Kyo then lined hiself up and he slowly slid himself inside her. If felt so good for him since he hasn't done his in awhile. He started to slowly thrust in and out feeling her as he went slowly faster. He felt up her breasts and he started to kiss her deeply.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next