naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 2 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Hiko fell asleep after Airi did and they were both fast asleep.
Kyo wasn't asleep yet, and when he heard screaming outside he looked out of his window and saw Mio outside with cat ears and angel wings. Kyo was shocked to see her like that then he noticed Rita outside getting attacked. Kyo noticed that they were going to need help so he crawled out of his window and he got onto the roof. He concentraited and he turned into his wolf form. He had been working on his transformation outside of working with his dad. He has gotten good at turning into his wolf form. So when he was fully transformed he jumped down off of the roof and he attacked one of the demons that was attacking Rita.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 2 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:45 pm

rita turned around and then " there is a wolf demon " and rita cat ears and tail appeared on her body and mio looked at the wolf and he looked like someone she knew and then mio ran up and hit demons with a ice attacks killing the rest off and then mio went up rita and yelled and said " why hell would bring here and how the hell did they get here I know this world protect by goddess and shield's this a time peace " and rita just said " well demon hunter was after me but they captured demons and they kind of went all weird ran after me and anyway I want meet this kyo boy you have feelings for hmm " and mio blushed and said " I do not have feelings for him I.... just..."
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Kyo ran off when they announced he was a wolf demon and being unseen he got back into his room and changed back into his human form. He sat by his window so he could hee what was happening outside. She likes me... Kyo was shocked when he heard this. I can't believe she really likes me. He sighed and put his head in his hands, blushing. He doesn't know how he is going to tell her that he is a wolf demon. "I can't let her know..i have to hide it as long as i can. Wolf and cat's don't work well together. I could tell by their reactions when i arrived to help." Kyo looked back out of the window but he didn't want to be seen, so he just went and layed down in his bed.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:56 pm

rita giggled and the went off home and left mio and mio just walked back in the house and said to herself out loud and " she silent but so load but hope no one heard what she said damn it what I do now gawrd im idiot " and she went go back to sleep and woke when it was morning and when it ready for school again she left the house before anyone was awake and walked into home room class and put her head on the desk and sighed
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:05 pm

Hiko yawned and got up out of bed and he stretched. He looked around and he saw taht Airi was still asleep so he just quietly walked downstairs and he went into the kitchen. He saw Kyo at the table. "Hey son, uhh, wheres Mio? Is she still sleeping? Its getting a little late." Hiko was making some of his famous coffee that he loved since it was different and didn't taste like coffee.
Kyo looked up at his father and had a slight smile on his face, "No, she's gone. I think she left early this morning." Hewasn't going to say anythig about what he heard last night. Not yet anyway.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:08 pm

mio went early cheerleader practice and tried keep her mind off kyo and airi woke up and had a bath and got dressed and came down stairs and yawed a little as she walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Hiko loked at Kyo and sighed. "Son i know something happned last night, but it's not my buisness." Hiko then patted him on the shoulder and walked into the livng room and sat down on the couch.
Kyo looked at his mother when she got to the table and asked her, "Mom, can i stay home today? I just don't feel like going to school today. I don't think my mind will be on the work today." He looked at her and hoped that she wouldn't make him go to school, knowing he was a good student.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Airi looked at kyo and then said " no you have go to school even when you do not like it at all , so get ready for school now " and airi marched him to his room get changed and mio had finished her practice and got ready for lesson start in and look around as the all her class mates started to arrive .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Kyo sighed and he got dressed and got his stuff and walkd out of the door while spiking his hair. He lived pretty close to school so he got to school right as the bell rang. He sat in his desk in class and he sat next to the window so he could just stare out of the window the whole time. By the last class, Kyo fell asleep again.
Hiko looked at Airi, "So, he wanted to skip school huh. Thats not like him." Hiko then got off of the couch and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:41 pm

mio looked over and saw kyo and blussed abit and then when it got to spots part the school day she got changed in her p.e. clothes and went the field for sports and in a lot guys in the locker rooms where talking about mio and how good looking she was
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Kyo was in the locker room changing when he heard some guys talking about Mio. He was starting to get angry. He couldn't really do anything about it though since they weren't saying anything bad about her. Kyo left the locker room and walked to his next class. All he had on his mind was Mio for the rest of the day.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Mio did her sports class got back her clothes and an old ex of her stop in corder and backed her into a corner and she head butted him and then kicked in his privates and walked off and walked off to meet up with rita for lunch and went lunch room and sat on table and feel to sleep on the bale .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Kyo didn't want to go through the rest of the day. He was sick of everything now. So finally the school day was over and he grabbed his stuff and walked out of the school. Finally i'm out of here, this sucks. He is sitting outside of the school and is waiting for Mio to pass by him so he could talk her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Mio and rita went skip the rest of the school and ran out passing by kyo and dancing around while they singning to a song they both had in there head one they going sing at the talent show .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Kyo saw them walk passe him and he knew there was only one way to get Mio alone. Kyo opened up his mind to connect with Mios mind,and then he thought to her, Mio, i would like to talk to you if thats ok. Kyo then looked right at her, to see if she go his message. He wanted to talk about what happened last night but he did't know if he should jump into it.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Mio stopped walking and looked right at kyo and nodded her head she thought she knew what he was going tell but thought let him say it to her and turned to rita and said " you get back home I be there abit " and rita just smirked and then said " yeah yeah take much time you need " and mio sighed and then smiled at kyo and walked over to him .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:25 pm

Hiko just sat on the bricks by the school. He watched Mio walk towards him and he smiled, but then he was serious. "So what happened last night. Seems like it was a long night." He looked at her and tried to be like his dad with one leg proped up and he ran his hands through his hair.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:29 pm

mio looked at blussed alittle and just nodded she did what to say until words that in her head came out her mouth " your wolf demon , im cat demon"
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Kyo looked at her, "Yes, i know that. I saw you last night it's not to hard to figure that out. I meant the other part." He was waiting for her to remember back to last night when it all happend. He crossed his arms and waited to see what she was going to say. He stood up and got near her, closer than he has before.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Mio looked at him and then said " you heard what rita said last night did you not " and then she sighed and mio looked kyo she was blussing a lot .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Kyo smiled and laughed some. "Yes i did here that. But I didn't exactly here you answer her. Wat were you going to say?" Kyo got closer to her and put his finger under her chin and made her look at him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Mio looked at him and blussed madly and then pushed alittle away from her she did know what say or how she really felt so different and said " I do not know its hard I like you a lot but im not used this feeling Im cat demon we used lust and sex all that kinda thing not love " and she could believe what she said and started run off .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Kyo sighed when he saw er run off. "I always seem to ruin things." he then picked his stuffup and he walked home. He was thinking a lot about what just happened and he decided he should ask him mom about what just happened. She would know more about what was just going on wth Mio. Then Kyo remembered the talent show that was happening tat night. "Maybe i'llgo to that. If she sees me there supporting her, then maybe she'll think more of me. I guess it's worth a try."
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Mio had gone eating her weight in chocolate as she did not know to do and then fell asleep and airi over heard something kyo saying and said " kyo is something bothering you maybe I can help " airi looked at her son to see if he tell her anything
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Kyo felt bad about what he did, maybe he went too far. "I don't know mom, i feel terrible. Last night I over heard Mio talking to Rita and rita said that Mio likes me. so i talked to her today but she said that cat demons use sex and lust to get men, and not love. Then she ran off. I feel terrible. I may have pushedher too far today. What do I do." He looked at his mother for sympathy.
Hiko was not too far away when he heard Kyo's predicament. "Ohh that sounds like something i did once with your mother. Don't worry son. She'll come back, she just needs to think." Then he left the rest to Airi.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next