naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 3 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Airi sighed at Hiko comment and then said " it's true cat demons have alot lust do have sex alot but hard for them love another type demon but need pour your heart to her and tell how you feel and true age needs time to think but mio is also human too so she will see soon enough but need go to her help because she does not know what love is you need show her " and airi got up pushed Kyo out the door and mio was at home and got bored of eating and found some beer she started drink and got bit drunk.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 3 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Kyo listened to her and sighed. He walked towards Mio's house thinking about what he should say. When he got there, he knocked on the front door and waited for an answer. He was nervous but his mom was right. She needs him to show her how to love.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:14 pm

Mio answered the door but clothes bit everywhere showing off alot flesh and cleavage as she had alot of it and she was drunk and then looked at him and then said " what do you want now "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Kyo heard her open the door, but what he saw shocked him. "Mio what happened to you, what are...are you drinking?" Kyo looked at what he could see through the door and saw tht the house was trashed. "Mio I want to talk but you have to let me say what i need to, and also you have to stop drinking. Your already buzzed." Kyo walked into her house and shut the door the walked to the kitchen where most of the chaos was and he sighed, "What are you doing?" He looked around still shocked.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Mio looked at him and then sat the couch and then said " why do you care I said what I said even before that you sleep around any girl in our class except me and anyway the only time my parents come home to have sex " and mio was soo over it she started unbutton her top.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Kyo looked at her and he sighed, "I don't know what your talking about, probably the beer talking. I never slept with anyone from our class, I've only had sex once ok, and your the only one who knows that now." Kyo looked at Mio and asked, "What are you doing." He saw her unbuttoning her shirt and started to get nervous.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Mio got up went up to him and said " liar I saw it in nurse office I saw you " and then grabbed his arms and put down floor and sat on his lap and then said " why not me " and unbuttoned all buttons and took top off and pressed chest up against his and said " am I not right for you " and then grabbed his hand put on her breast and then said " they not big enough or small enough for you "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:35 pm

"Mio i'm telling you i don't remember ever doing anything in the nurses office." She caught him off guard when she threw him on the floor and got on top of him. Thn blushed when she took his hand and put it on her breast. "No listen to me Mio, your out of it right now. I haven't had sex with you because you mean mre to me than just a one night stand. You mean so much to me and i want to take it slow. I really like you an i want us to try to be together." He looked at her wondering what she was thinking.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Mio looked at him and and looked like she was going cry and hugged tightly and then said " I thought you hated me or did not want me at all " but the more she hugged him more breasts pressed up against his chest.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Kyo looked at her, "Why would i hate you? I have no reason for it." Kyo sat up while she was still hugging him and he put his hand on her back. "Mio, I might be a player, and find women to have sex with, but when I find a woman that catches my eye, and that i have feelings for, I will never let her go." He stood up with her in his arms and he put her down on the couch, and he at next to her. "Now are you done trying to have sex with me?" He smiled at her. He did have a slight erection from her mounting him like that earler and makig him put his hand on her breast. But he tried to hide it.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Mio looked at and smiled and then nodded she glanced down and saw but looked away and then said " I just thought we type demons that not supposed to be together I just thought you never want be with me "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Kyo looked at her and said, "I don't have as much demon in me as i do wolf. I take after my father, who was born a wolf. Now we should clean this place up before your parents come home. And you should also put a shirt on before things get too frisky here." He smiled and then he stood up and he started to pick up the random peices of clothig sitting on the floor everywhere.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Mio blussed abit and got up andthen said " once I cleaned its not first time you seen I know you peek at them alot " and stuck her tongue out at him and went clean the house up
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Kyo laughed, "You think so huh? I really don't think you want to know what I think about othertimes then." Kyo laughed and can't believe he just said that. So he stopped working for a moment and put the clothes where they where suppose to go and he came back and he leaned against the wall and smiled at her. He put that old Kyo charm on her to see what she did. He ran his fingers through his hair and he gave her that smile tha no woman could resist.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:23 pm

when mio heard what he said she then said " oh really undressing me with your eyes then or is it something more " and then she turned to see him putting his charm on and she smirked and she thought how long he could put before he begged and then she leaned down pick something up showing of her butt and panties as she did .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Kyo smiled at what she said and said, "I guess nobody will ever know what i mean." He laughed a bit and looked back at her and saw her bend over and smiled a bit, knowing what she was doing and he wasn't going to fall for it, even though it was hard forhim not to show that he really liked her. "So aren't you suppose to be practicing for that talent show tonight? Yet your here trying to turn me on..hmm somethig seems off here." He said and laughed a bit.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Mio stood up and turned and looked at him and sighed alittle and then said " rita my group but she kinda yeah with the other band member who is her boyfriend and they sex as they both cat demons so yeah I think good here " and she walked up to him then she her hot breath at his ear and said " is it working "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Kyo looked at him and sighed, "Sorry to hear that Mio. Shes not as good as a friend as i thought shewould've been." He then saw her walking up to him and as she whispered in his ear he got goosebumps on his arms and he was getting turned on. He couldn't help his reflex as he grabbed onto her waist. Then he got close to her and he whispered in her ear back, "Just a bit. But you'll have to do better than that to get me to lose control." He smiled and moved his lips on her ear then he backed away and continued to clean. He had a big smile on his face.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Mio giggled alittle and blushed alittle when she felt arms around her waist and then she looked at tried find way make lose control and then she said " oh really " and she winked and smirked and ran up and jumpted on his back
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Kyo laughed when she jumped on his back and he smiled. "You better hang on." He then turned into his wolf form with her still on his back and he started to walk towards the door and walked out. Then he smiled at Mio over his shoulder and then he ran around the house, jumping off of trees and showing off like his father always did. When he was done showing off he walked back into the house with Mio still on his back and he put her on the couch. "Nothing like a little joy ride." He winked at her then he went to the kitchen and got a glass of water.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:15 pm

mio held on for dear life and then when she got back home again she was really dizzy and then tried something new out she went ran a bath and then mio thought something and started take off all her clothes off slowly though so when kyo come back in have little surprise.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Kyo got his water and walked back over to the couch. He saw that it was empty so he wondered where she went. "Hey where'd you go? Your going to leave me here?" He then decided to start walking around the house to try to find out where she went. He got to the bathroom and heard the water running. He decided to stand outside of the door and said, "So, i should probably let you be huh, since you need to take a bath. I guess i'll just leave then." He then walked very slowly to see what would happen.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Mio heard kyo and grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bathroom and shut the door and then looked at him while she was naked and blussed and smirked as she looked at him .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Kyo was surpised when she grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bathroom with her. He ried not to look at her naked body in front of himcause he tried to hold in that he wanted her. He smiled at her though and said, "You are very pretty, but u still have to do better than that to get me to take you right here." He chuckled a little and he ran his hand through his hair again so it a out of his face.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Mio looked at smirked and then she started to lick his neck slownly as she lip his neck her fangs grazed across and she blussed and kept pressed herself up against him .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next