naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 12 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Kyo looked at his mother wish shock on his face, "What?! But I don't know anything about my Tengu form! So your telling me i won't be able to fight in my wolf form either..Great. This should be interesting." He looked at Reni and sighed, "Oh this won't go well." He sighed and he looked at his mother once more wondering if he really had to do this.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 12 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:05 pm

airi looked at kyo and said " you have fight as normal and no goddess form or powers reni " and reni nodded and and airi went sit down and mio sat next to her and reni got ready and ran towards kyo and did flying kick to him
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Kyo sighed and not wanting to do any of this fighting stuff, wondering how any of this is going to work to make his tengu form come out. He saw Reni jump at him and he dodged out of the way with incredible speed. Good thing i got some speed from my father. This will come in handy. He then ran at Reni with a kunai and threw it at her leg area.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Reni dodged it it with ease and with quick speed and grabbed his arm and used her legs to trip him up and got blade out thin airi and held to his thoat and then said " mum thinks your tengu powers are hiddin deep inside and beating you up alittle will bring them out but there is a trick to opening them up think of worst thing you hate to happen to anyone "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Kyo looked at her and smiled, "It's a lot more difficult than just thinking about something." He then grabbed her arm and threw her away from him. He jumped backwards and looked around wondering what to do for the best fighting technique. "I still don't understad how this is going to help." He said and felt the ground waiting for some vibrations, if there were any.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Reni smirked and ran over to mio and put her blade to mio throat and looked at Kyo And hoped to trigger something.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Kyo felt vibrations go in a direction he didn't like. He looked over towards Airi and Mio and saw Reni's blade up to Mio's throat. "What do you think your doing." He said growling at her. His canines were starting to grow and his eyes turned red, but he remembered he couldn't turn into his wolf form. "Whatever your hoping to happen, probably isn't going to happen ok, maybe i don't have any tengu in me. Maybe i'm just an ordinary wolf like dad." He looked at Reni trying to make her remove her blade.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Reni looked at airi and then said " mum you said you sealed right " and airi got up and walked over Kyo and said " a long time ago I sealed your tengu powers after something happened when you used them but I thought you maybe you could unlock them your self " and airi put one finger on his forehead and unlocked his tengu powers and mio looked ay Kyo with tengu wings and they so pretty and reni walked little away.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:49 pm

When Reni unlocked his power, he felt an immense fire fill his body. So much power! I've never felt this before. He saw Mio staring at him so he looked behind him and saw that he had wings. "Holy...wow i have wings. This is definatly different." He laughed and then he saw that his clothes have changed to red and black clothing. His hair got a little longer but was completely spiked up and his eyes were a deep red color. His canines grew to their full length also. "I didn't think i'd change this much." He said to everyone. Then he remembered he saw an old picture on the wall when they were at home of his father in his old form. It reminded Kyo of what he looked like now. "Wait, I look like what my father use to, don't i mom?" He looked at Airi and smiled a little wondering if that was a good thing.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Airi smiled and looked at her son and then said " that not just tengu form it's alpha form, you remind of me of my father. And of your father, you are strong you just need train to use it " and airi got up and hugged her son
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Kyo smiled and he laughed a little bit. "So um, what all comes with this alpha form? I really don't know anything about it other than its the highest form you can get." He looked at her and added, "Also, how do get back out of this form?" He looked at himself wondering how to get out of this form.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:13 pm

AirI looked at Kyo and then SaI'd " its like breathing " and mio smiled at him after seeing his tengu form
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Kyo sighed and said, "yeah, well breathin isn't the easiest either." he then walked up to Mio and smiled at her, "So what do you think?" he laughed a bit and sat down next t he.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:08 am

mio looked at kyo and smiled and said " it looks amazing " and then airi walked up to mio and said " we need help get your butterfly form out " and mio looked at airi and then said " i can already do it "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:29 am

Kyo looked at his mother and smiled, ''Ok, so why did i have to bring this for out of me? Isn't my wolf form good enough?'' he looked at her while playing with if fluffy wings.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Airi looked at Kyo and then Said " you need learn both forms and also it's a Part of you " and mio looked at him and smiled she looked at everyone and stood up and walk middle of the garden and then closed her eyes ans body glowed and butterfly wings came from her back.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:42 am

kyo sighed and looked at Mio when she changed into her butterfly form. "Very pretty." He then looked around and then spoke once again. "So what are we suppose to do now?" He walked around a little looking at Mio and walked up to her and felt her wings. He was fasinated by he way her wings felt and wondered if his wings woud feel like that too. He wouldn't know since he couldn't reach them though.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:57 am

Mio looked at Kyo and smilled and blussed abit and then airi said " I want both train in them form to be able control and become stronger in them forms it's for furture battles " and over months and months came and airi sat watching Kyo and mio training and had been 8 months and she knew the baby would come soon.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Kyo took a break from training for a bit. He looked around and thought about his new brother or sister that was on its way in a month.
Hiko went over to where Airi was and he wrapped an arm around her waist and looked at where Kyo and Mio were. ''How are you feeling? You shouldn't push yourself too hard anymore now tht the baby will be on its way in only one month.'' he looked at his wife and kissed her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:51 pm

Airi looked up and hiko when she felt his arms around her and then smiled slightly and then said " yeah i fine , do you mind getting me some water im thirsty " and mio just fell to floor as she was tired and worn out and closed her eyes and then got up and went to go have a shower as she was sweaty .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Hiko smiled at her and kissed her forehead, ''Of course, i'll be right back.'' he then walked away. When hiko left kyo stood up and walked over to his mother. ''So do you know if i'm going to have a new brother or little sister?'' he looked at her and flapped his wings a bit since they were sore.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Airi looked at her son and smiled and said " i do not know yet be i do not care what ever it it is i will love it and you get big brother to your bother or sister " and hanazo and come to check on airi and walked over and checked on airi and hanzo looked at kyo and said " i remember when kyo and reni born " and airi said back " oh yes that long time ago now " and she giggled
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Kyo looked at her and laughed a little. ''I must've been a troublemaker. But not as much as Reni i bet!'' he laughed a lot and flapped his wings again.
Hiko finally got back with a bottle of water and walked up to airi and gave her the water. ''Here you go hun. Hello hanzo, is it time for the check up again?''
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Hanzo giggled and saw hiko and then said " yeah " and airi just smiled and said " reni was actually really good " and airi then stood up and grabbed bottle water and hanzo and airi walked back room where hanzo give airi and check up .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:44 am

Kyo smiled and walked back to the house with everyone. He stayed down stairs and got a glass of water and stared out of the window. I wonder where Mio is. He then sighed and wondered if his mother would be fine if he turned back into his normal form. His wings were getting sore.
Hiko looked at Airi and Hanzo and asked, "So How is she looking? Shes getting pretty big for 8 months." He was a little nervous with everything that was going on but he desided to go with the flow.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next