naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sara inuyasha

2 posters

Go down

Sara inuyasha Empty Sara inuyasha

Post  Sara Inuyasha Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:57 pm

Name: Inuyasha Sara

Alliance/LivingArea (for transfer students): Suna

Looks: Sara inuyasha 12

Clan(optional): Inuyasha

Personality: Sara’ personality can resublimes a dog, and wolf at the same time. Sara is normally happy and very outgoing. Sara mange’s to get into trouble a lot when she has fun, Between her and scar they can get into huge trouble. Sara loves to have fun, not matter the cost. Sara dose know when there is as limit to her fun though. Sara will have fun but she can be very serious at the next moment. Sara is very loyal to her friends and will do anything for them. When Sara gets mad, which is very hard, she is a very bad enemy for she well is very blunt and mean. Sara is very kind to animals exactly to dogs, wolves, but only thing she hates are felines.

Skills/Specialties:
Kenjutsu [Sword]

summary of history: When Sara was born she was the leaders granddaughter of the inuyasha clan. When sara meet scar it was when she was four. Sara found scar on the side of the road half way dead. The puppy had a scar on her right eye. Sara picked up the puppy and brought it home, ever since that day she cannot be seen with out scar. When Sara was the age of five she was taught the ways of her clan. Sara was very board with learning the history of her clan. When Sara and scar began learning the main bloodline trait they were both happy and ready to try it. Scar and Sara both found out that it took more then normal hand signs to do the bloodline. Day after day they failed. When scar got sick Sara was worried the she would die. Sara then learns that she did not know what to do with out her. The week after scar got better, they halfway seceded the bloodline. Sara and scar both when to the academy. Sara always tried to sunk scar into school but her teacher would always know what Sara was doing. Sara has known passed the academy and is very proud of it. Scar and Sara always train no matter the weather. Sara and scar have actually got down there bloodline trait and can not been seen anywhere with out each Other.
Sara Inuyasha
Sara Inuyasha

Location : Some place, i should know, and i do, but ant telling you

Back to top Go down

Sara inuyasha Empty Re: Sara inuyasha

Post  Airi Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:10 pm

approved , welcome to the site
Airi
Airi
Admin

https://narutohighschool.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down