naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha

3 posters

Go down

Inuyasha Empty Inuyasha

Post  Inuyasha Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Name:Inuyasha
-Nickname:Note

Clan:Himi

Looks:about 5'11,skinny,hes hair is a mixture of white and black,hes a neutral angel he has one wing thats just for looks but sometimes it will help in battle with protectuin from certain jutsus and kuni's,hes got no destink eye color because they keep on changing,slighty pale conplection,

-Pictures: https://2img.net/h/i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr62/EvilxPixie/Anime%20Boys/toumajx2.jpg

Personality:nice,and a bad boy at the sametime,he will fight and win at all costs when engaged by anyone,hes very determined to do what evers nessary to complete the mission but he has one rule "never leave a teammate behind",and he follows and sticks by that rule even if it means sacrificing his own life.

Ninja Rank:Chuniun
- -Element: darkness
--Specialty:a ball of contrated darkness

History :
When Inuyasha was born his mother was a medical ninja and his dad was a ninja the hidden leaf village and he abodand me and my mother when i was 3 months old to go and try and find the hichibi and we never seen him sence he left that morning. while being raised by his mother Inuyasha had picked up a few things about girls from listing to his mom and her friends about stuff about that while being grounded. At age 13 he learned to solidly shadow clone a kuni and it stick and do damage . then at age 14 he had found a man with a very dark complection about him and he decided to help out the old man.After helping the old man the man offered to transform Inuyasha into a Dark Angel.and Inuyasha accepted well during the transformation jutsu the man was porforming the old man had a heart attack and died later that day so now Inuyasha is stuck as a half dark angel form and human form.When Inuyasha got mad at his mom one day he went out sid e the hut and contrated all his energy into his hands just to do a charaka punch but when he looked down there had been a dark energy ball in his hand so now he knows how to do the ball on his own free will.

-Village of Birth:Hidden leaf village

--------------
Theme Song:

Last edited by Inuyasha on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Inuyasha
Inuyasha

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha Empty Re: Inuyasha

Post  Inuyasha Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 am

Finished
Inuyasha
Inuyasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack94 Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:07 am

approved
Jack94
Jack94

Location : behinde you...no the other way...a little to the left...no MY left...this isn't gonna work...

Back to top Go down

Post  Bao/Zach Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:31 am

Denied.

Picture in use.
Bao/Zach
Bao/Zach

http://www.mindistortion.tv/pocketemo/?data=6-3-3-3-0-0-1-0-1&am

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack94 Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:44 am

it is????by who???
Jack94
Jack94

Location : behinde you...no the other way...a little to the left...no MY left...this isn't gonna work...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack94 Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:57 am

for now approved, until you can show me who is using this pic k
Jack94
Jack94

Back to top Go down

Post  Bao/Zach Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:39 am

Why dont you just go and look for yourself? Its still denied until he changes the picture. Iv seen that picture being used so many damn times its not even funny. Be more creative, and accually find an uncommon one.
Bao/Zach
Bao/Zach

http://www.mindistortion.tv/pocketemo/?data=6-3-3-3-0-0-1-0-1&am

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha Empty there

Post  Inuyasha Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:44 am

there i changed it
Inuyasha
Inuyasha

Back to top Go down

Post  Bao/Zach Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:46 am