naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes [ Hiko Only]

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Changes [ Hiko Only] - Page 8 Empty Re: Changes [ Hiko Only]

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat May 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Hiko heard something hit the floor so he looked and saw her on the floor. He couldn't help himself but laugh even though she said not to. "Wow, well now i know what you have trapped on your mind." He was still laughing and he let her go into the bathroom first and he had his hand on her waist the whole time. "I think this is the first time in awhile that we've actually had a shower together too. We don't get to do much anymore i see." He started the water in the shower and looked at her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sat May 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Airi blussed and giggled and smiled all at same time and said " yeah I have stop living in the past im here alive with you and I'm your wife we will not get momments like this everyday due the kids but I want treasure momments we do have " and she started get water on her body and started wash her hair.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun May 19, 2013 6:27 am

Hiko smiled at her and he got in the shower with her and started to get water on his body too, letting his longer hair drape infront of his face. He ran his hand through his hair to spike it up and to get it out of his face. "So, then what is ur most memorable moment with me." he asked her smiling and holding her waist.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun May 19, 2013 8:13 am

Airi looked at him and giggled and splashed some water in his face and giggled more and thenairi heard what he said and then she had to think for a momment " it's hard to choose but there multiple but first be first time we meet and then we got married " and she looked at him and smiled cutely at him
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon May 20, 2013 4:27 pm

Hiko looked at her and smiled. "Gosh you're cute. How have i been so lucky?" Hiko held her closer to his body and he kissed her while water was running down his face. He just continued to smile in the kiss and just couldn't imagine what he'd do without her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon May 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Airi smiled and giggled she felt so happy in her life right at that moment and then kissed him back and then thought of cheeky and started tickle him a little and she knew he try tickle her back as she was so much more ticklish than him and stepped a little back to get back for what he would do .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon May 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Hiko smiled and laughed a little since it did slightly tickle, but then he grabbed onto her and he started to tickle her sides and her legs knowing that those were the two places where she was the most ticklish. "Oh you asked for it. You like to start things don't you." he was laughing a lot and just couldn't get the smile off of his face if he even wanted to.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon May 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Airi blushed alittle and giggled to start off with but she burst into laughter trying get away so he would stop tickling him and then after bit too much tickling she started hear a cry from kyo who had nightmare and got up and was cry outside there bedroom door and knocking on the door and airi got away from hiko and put pjs on and went open the door and pickup kyo and wipe his tears away .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon May 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Hiko watched Airi get out of the shower and he sighed, "Well it's time to be parents again." Hiko wasn't too happy but he got out of the shower and he put some clothes on and then walked over to where Airi and Kyo were to see what was going on.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon May 20, 2013 4:44 pm

Airi carlmed kyo down and he told airi all about his nightmare where that ant were going take over world and tried kill him and airi sighed alittle and giggled and then she said " you stronger them and they tiny , your being silly " and she told him go back to bed and kissed on forehead before going back to his bed .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon May 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Hiko was standing next to the window while he was listening to Kyos story. "Well that was an interesting story. At least it wasn't something more than that." Hiko said and sighed. He remembered everything that has happened over the days and hoped something doesn't happen again.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon May 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Airi stood up straight and looked over at hiko and then smiled and sighed alittle and then said " yeah but I have funny feeling nothing going happen till at least kyos a teenager , so we should some peace for awhile " and then went sat on end of the bed .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon May 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Hiko stood where he was but he looked at his feet. "Airi, we will never have peace. We're different than other people, we will be lucky if we will ever have peace. People will always be after me, and you, and our family. Theres no way in hiding what we are." Hiko was getting frustrated with himself since he knows he can't protect the people he loves anymore without getting his wife in danger too.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon May 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Airi stood up and walked over to him and made him look her in the eyes and then said " I know we will truly have peace but at least some peace will do , the moment mora sliced me with her axe on my arm I had vision it was quick but involes another like me but she was one made demon made by demons she brought by tamahome but her evil self started show "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon May 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Hiko looked at her but he didn't feel better. "She will not leave us alone. And we still don't have much peace since we have childern." Hiko opened the window and he sad on the window cill looking out and feeling the fresh air hit his face.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon May 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Airi looked at him then said " do regret me having them " and airi walked abit bit her lip she not know what else say and then she said something else " I will protect will all might when old enough I will train them in fighting my father taught me and anyway kids can hide demon part of themselves " and then airi looked at ceiling to see something spying and she screamed and thought had seen making love early and panicked passed out on the bed
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon May 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Hiko jumped when he heard her scream and he looked at what she saw. He sighed and he teleported to where the spy was looking and he easily took care of the man by breaking his neck. Hiko was not in the mood to deal when them. He threw the man out of his house and then went to go see if Airi was alright. He shook her shoulder and sat next to her. "He's gone. Are you ok? And don't worry, if he did see us have sex, he was jealous at house beautiful you are." He said that not knowing if she heard him or not. Then he sat up and sighed again. "I don't regret having our childern. I'm just so stressed that they are going to get hurt." He put his face in his hands and rubbed his face.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon May 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Airi opened her eyes and smiled at hiko and then put her head on the pillow and said " that all being parent we have struggle but I think things are going be alright we have each other and the kids are not the normal kidna of demon children " and airi sat up little and looked outside and saw was a full moon but then demon wolf ears and tail popped up on her body and she giggled little to herself.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon May 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Hiko smiled at her when her wolf ears and tail popped out. "I think your cute with your ears and tail during a full moon." He kissed her gently and he then looked at his hands and wondered why she loved him. He was just a wolf after all. No more than a wolf.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon May 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Airi looked at him blussed a little she though wolf part was in perfect and thought she was weird and strange and smiled cutely at him as she always did .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon May 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Hiko decided he might as well ask whats on his mind. "Airi, why do you love me. I'm just a wolf. I have no human in me at all, i'm 100% wolf, yet you still want to be with me." Hiko looked at her in the eyes but then looked away. He didn't want to see her face when she answered him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Airi just said " because you accepted for who I am and love me for who I am , I do the same I do not care if your wolf it you who I love for who you are and I like wolfs anyway so yeah " and airi smiled cutely at him , she then kissed him on check and hugged him .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon May 20, 2013 5:38 pm

Hiko sighed and he turned around and kissed Airi on the lips passionatly. "That means a lot babe." Hiko wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, holding her tight. "I might have to go and feed soon though. I'm getting jittery." He said and he looked at her. His eyes were blood red, and his canines were starting to show through his lips.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon May 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Airi smiled and felt so happy and then heard what he said and the she said back " yeah that fine I need get some sleep to heal rest my wounds I have little ones that have not healed up yet but I expect you get some flowers for me when you come back " and then she stuck tongue out at him and giggled a little .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon May 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Hiko laughed at what she said and he kissed her again. "If you say so. Maybe i'll bring you a couple pine cones instead." he laughed and stuck his tongue out at her. He then stood up and he turned into his wolf form, then he jumped out of the window in a flash and ran into the woods. After awhile being in the woods he smelled something good. He got down low, waiting for the perfect time to strike his prey. He had it in sight, then he jumped and struck the deer in the hind leg. He started to eat his kill, blood on his face. His eyes slowly changed back to his golden color. Hiko heard something then, he looked around not being able to see anything, but he had enough food so he started to cautiously walk back home. Again he heard something behind him, but this time he got nervous and got down low and got in defense mode. He turned around and there was a man behind him with a club. Hiko stricked him but got hit by the club on his side. Hiko growled and got hit again, this time in the head. Hiko's vision was blurry, he made a loud howl, then he heard a shot from a gun and a sharp pain in his side. Then everything went dark and he passed out.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next