Changes [ Hiko Only]

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Changes [ Hiko Only]

Post  SweetHeaven on Mon May 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Airi giggled and suck tongue out again back at him and got in the bed and started to drift of to sleep trying heal wounds that did not heal early but then she felt pain shooting though her body and she knew hiko was in trouble and transported the children to hanzo house so they be safe and then went around forest looking hiko and found some clues and then heard something and tried follow its sent .

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Mon May 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Hiko woke up in a dark place. It smelled of mold and wet plants. He looked around seeing that he was in some kind of shack. He tried to stand up but he couldn't. His head was throbbing from getting hit and he had a hole in his side that was gushing blood. His back leg was broken in several peices. Why can't i heal myself.. hiko thought to himself in concern. He knew if he couldn't heal himself he wouldn't be able to last long in battle anymore. He tried to limp to the nearest window so he could try to see where he is when he heard a sound behind him again. It was the same person that hurt him in the woods. Hiko growled at him and he tried to attack him but he couldn't get far enough to even hurt him. What do you want from me. I have nothing that you want. he thought to the man while growling. Hiko didn't want to mention anything about the worth of his pelt just in case the man doesn't know.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

View user profile http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Mon May 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Airi leg is was great pain as she knew that hiko was in too and getting worried and then got idea and touched her marriage mark to try to talk hiko and said into his mind Hiko.... but then she got hit over head by something and she was knocked out and then where hiko be taken a women with blonde hair and very big cleavage and said " we got her by luring out the dog " and airi been taken to shack that opposite from the where hiko was and the blonde hair women walked out and shut the door and airi was still knocked out but part her was still awake .

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Mon May 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Hiko felt another pain in his head and was shocked. Airi, where are you.. He looked up at the man who wouldn't talk to him. Hiko got very angry and his body started to grown bigger until he filled about half of the shack, and his head touched the ceiling. Tell me where you took her! He then didn't want to worry about the man anymore knowing he had more issues on his hands and he bit the man in half and ate his entire body as a snack. He got a little smaller so he could at least fit out of the door. He limped outside, still leaving a trail of blood behind him, looking around. I have to find Airi, i know she's here somewhere. Hiko looked around, seeing another shack near him, so he started to cautiously walk toward it, trying not to be seen, but his blood trail was making him weak from blood loss, and it would make him be found.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Mon May 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Airi woke up in whole different way she woken up in black bird form her hair turned black and eyes looked so emotionless and killed everyone in shack in cold blood and sliced their neck open with blood everywhere .

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Mon May 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Hiko heard something in the shack in front of her and he smiled a bit. Sounds like she has things under control. Hiko was very light headed by this time and he just made it to the shack and opened the door to see his wife there in her black bird form. He saw her that way and was worried. So he tried as hard as he could to turn into his human form to calm her down. So when he finally was able to turn into his human form, he held his side and limped over to her and he kissed her. "It's ok Airi, i'm fine, and everyone is dead. Please turn back now.."He looked at her and, with blood still pouring out of the hole in his side, and the pain in his leg, he passed out in front of her. Blood started to form a pool on the ground, faster than it should.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Mon May 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Airi felt hiko pass out and started be in pain again and went back to normal and got worried and transported to hanzo who got hiko on operating table and started get bullet out and heal his wound and airi so worried and did not sleep nights and nights

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Mon May 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Hiko was unconscience for a long time. It was a week after the incident when he finally woke up, and gained back enough blood for his body to work efficently. Hiko slowly started to open his eyes and looked around at where he was. He smelled the scent of a hospital, which he never liked, cause that usually meant that he has failed someone again. Hiko remembered getting shot and he moved what clothing he was wearing and he saw the scar on his side from where the bullet entered his body. He sighed and whispered to himself, "Great, another scar to join the hundreds of others." He put his head back and looked at the ceiling again.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Mon May 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Hanzo was checking up on him and said " stay down you could got killed by it a lot blood lose " and airi had been ordered by hanzo to go have a bath in her house and hanzo looked at him and sighed alittle

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Mon May 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Hiko looked at Hanzo and asked, "So, do you know what had happened, or even how long i've been out? How has Airi been." Hiko was worried about her, he knew that she would be freaking out about him like usual. He didn't like her to worry.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Mon May 20, 2013 6:38 pm

" well you got attacked by demon hunters , you been out about a week and airi has not slept wink since but sent got have a bath she needs something she has not been eating " Hanazo said all one and then looked at the injury and hanazo gave him injection and then she said " what last thing you remember "

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Mon May 20, 2013 6:43 pm

Hiko looked at her and winced a little when she gave him a shot, and said, "I just remember seeing her in her black bird form, very angry. I tried to calm her down, then i said something and then passed out. Thats about it. Everything else is clear as day, but i never saw any faces." Hiko looked at her and then looked around the room so he wouldn't have to look directly at Hanzo. "Why does she worry about me so much. She should know by now that i'm not going to die. I've been through so much so far that i'm sure i won't perish now. Especially if your here to help either Airi or me." Hiko then looked at her but didn't want to say much else about that. He wanted to tell her that she was a very skilled medic. But he thought it was too far. Hiko then felt a sharp pain in his side and where the bullet wound was, it started to bleed again. The pain was awful, like someone was stabbing a knife in him. Then he started to feel sick to his stomach.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Mon May 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Hanzo saw started bleeding tried patch it up and heal it again and then she said " yeah that may be but at end the day she loves and you are her husband that what she is like you been with her know she worry anything , you need take it slow but the pain may be from airi hope she not doing something to her body " and airi was sitting hot bath and using her claws and crawling at her leg and started make it bleed she knew she had to feed soon but tried to stop herself .

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Mon May 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Hiko looked at Hanzo and sighed. Then he took a couple deep breaths and he touched his marriage mark and thought. Airi, settle down, i'm ok, but right now your hurting me. So i'll get Hanzo to bring you some food right now and to heal your leg cause i can feel you clawing at your leg. Just breath and i'll be here when you can get here. he thought that to Airi. Then he looked at Hanzo and said, "Could you go and bring some food to Airi. She needs to relax. I'll be fine by the time you get back. Just try to comfort her for now. And heal her leg, i don't want her to get scars like me." Hiko looked at her, then back at the ceiling, trying to relax since the pain is subsiding.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Mon May 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Airi heard Hiko voice and started to cry alittle feeling happy he was ok and stopped and she got out the bath put some clothes on and hanzo went give airi some food and heal her leg and airi felt tired and went to sleep in bed in hanzo guest room and then hanzo came back to Hiko and said " she has eaten and gone get to sleep but did see huge scar on her arm that moras doing I guessing , how the leg now "

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Mon May 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Hiko had his eyes closed when she got back and he said perfectly calm, "I'm fine. My leg actually doesn't even feel like it's ever been broken. My side is still sore but i'm sure thats going to be like that for awhile still. And also light headed. All normal though, i'm just glad that shes better." Hiko looked at her and had a smile on his face.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Mon May 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Hanzo smiled and started laugh alittle and said " your turning into real gentleman, btw if your wandering your kids are here in the house all safe and sound they should playing in garden but reni become goddess now thats big step "

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:23 pm

"Was i not a gentleman before or something?" He smiled at her and poked her side to try to make her smile. "Its the childern, they're getting to me, making me soft." He laughed a little and looked around. "Shes growing fast. Pretty soon she'll leave and take on her own life, without us." Hiko looked back at Hanzo with concern in his eyes.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Wed May 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Hanzo giggled and smiled and then said " thats the time where it all has happen expect you know thing about goddess they mature and then they stop getting old she will look like that for rest her life , anyway i think you can manage another baby anyway " and airi just woke up and ran out the house as she need to feed and get the closet and safest meal she could get and came back covered in blood and then went to go have another bath and she put on some new clothes , it was lovelty white summer dress that showed off alot beauty in her.

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Hiko looked at Hanzo and looked shocked, "Wait, hold it, what do you mean i can manage another baby?" Hiko sat up slowly not wanting to think of another kid right now. "Do you see me, i'm getting old. I'm over 500 years old, i really don't think i can handle another kid at the moment." He stuck his tongue out at her and sighed.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Wed May 22, 2013 3:37 pm

Hazo looked at him bit confused and then said " do not mean your 3500 years old this second life time that what i heard and i over some high ranking demons saying they saw vision or airi pregant that in 10 years time i do not know if haniko has not been straight with you " and airi walked into room hearing what hanzo said and she did not what to say the news surprised her .

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Hiko sat there in shock. He didn't know what to do. "Hanzo i'm too old for this, tell me your joking. I'm going to have a very strict talk with that woman when we're done here. She has some explaining to do." when Airi had walked in he didn't even pay any attention to her. His mind was totally set on the new baby in ten years.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Wed May 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Hanzo looked at airi and airi went to sit down trying get what hanzo said into her brain and hanzo then said " im not joking all heard are stories about you and airi from thosand of years ago how you two childhood friends and airi going get married away and she not want to and you both told each how you felt but bad things happented that night and airi and you both got taken captive in a lab and but you escapted and airi jumpted from roof telling how much she loved you and that you meet in the furture but i know haniko rewrite history making live different times and erashing your memorys to start a new" and airi did not know what to say but as hanzo spoke the past it was in her mind the past was coming back and airi grabbed head put beetween her legs it was too fast for her process it all.

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Wed May 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Hiko listened to this and tried to take it all in. "I don't understand..why is this happening? Why is my mother doing this to us?" Hiko looked at Airi who was suffering from the memories pooling into her mind and he started to get angry. His canines started to grow and his eyes turned red, "When can this all just stop and leave me and my family in peace!" Hiko pounded his fist into the table near him and he got up, pulled all of the equipment out of him from the ivs and he got up, not caring about any of his wounds anymore. He grabbed Airi, and picked her up and gave Hanzo one last look of sympathy. Then he teleported them to where his mother is. He put Airi down on a chair near him and yelled to his mother in a very strict tone. "I need to have a couple words with you! Get over here now!" Hiko was very impatient with this, he wanted an explaination and fast. He ignored that his side was bleeding again, and that his head still hurt.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Wed May 22, 2013 4:09 pm

airi sat un straight once all the memorys had poured into her head and then was soo tired and then haniko had appered and she knew what was to come but she many of goddess and god infont of her if hiko were to lash out at her and then sighted at looked at hanzo and then said " i guessing you old them i did what i ahd to do , you two would be dead we need alive so we changed history that all but kinda went bad anyway "

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top