naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itachi (canon)

2 posters

Go down

Itachi (canon) Empty Itachi (canon)

Post  Haruko/Rika Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:50 pm

Name: Itachi

Alliance/LivingArea (for transfer students): Akatsuki

Look: Itachi (canon) Itachi

Clan(optional): Uchiha

Personality: Despite his status as a wanted criminal and murderer, Itachi does not display any open enjoyment in violence or combat. Itachi instead prefers to avoid battle or, if that is not possible, end it quickly while exerting as little effort as he can. When he does fight Itachi remains stationary, attacking only in defense and to otherwise avoid damage. He also studies an opponent's movements with his Sharingan eyes, using them to properly assess an opponent's actions and respond accordingly

Skills/Specialties:
~Pick 1 or 3: Ninjutsu Genjutsu

summary of history: Itachi Uchiha is a missing-nin from Konohagakure and is partnered with Kisame Hoshigaki. During his time in Konoha, Itachi's prodigious talents and rapid development into a skilled ninja earned great attention from his family, the Uchiha clan. He eventually began to train under Madara Uchiha in secret, murdering his best friend, Shisui Uchiha, to gain the Mangekyo Sharingan. He soon joined forces with Madara in the massacre of the Uchiha clan, sparing his younger brother, Sasuke Uchiha. Knowing that the blindness brought on by possessing the Mangekyo Sharingan could only be cured by taking the eyes of one's sibling, Itachi spared Sasuke so he could someday take his brother's eyes. Hoping that Sasuke might obtain his own Mangekyo Sharingan by then, Itachi encouraged his younger brother to live hating him and striving to avenge the clan. At some point in time Itachi joined Akatsuki. The timeline that has been given throughout the series coupled with his age suggests that he joined the organization prior to killing his clan.

Haruko/Rika

Location : Hanging from some where high with knot around neck.

Back to top Go down

Itachi (canon) Empty Re: Itachi (canon)

Post  Han Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:09 am

first of all a canon char doesn't need to be made and second Itachi is already taken
Han
Han

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruko/Rika Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:19 pm

Yeah I relized that after i made it but i notcied he/she never made a character creation so i just waited for instruction from a mod or admin i will change it

Haruko/Rika

Location : Hanging from some where high with knot around neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down