naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takoda Irving (Finished)

2 posters

Go down

Takoda Irving (Finished) Empty Takoda Irving (Finished)

Post  Jack94 Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:45 am

Name:Takoda
-Nickname:Koda

Clan:None

Looks:
-Pictures:Takoda Irving (Finished) Thanime130

Personality:Takoda is a very loyal, humble person. He will not fight unless he is forced to, or if a friend or loved one is in need. He would literally do anything for someone he truly cares about. He is very open minded and ambitous. He is the type of person to just come out and say things that people need to hear, but he isn't the type of person who would embarass you infront of other friends, he keeps those conversations private. Takoda is basically a nice, kindhearted, loyal, trust worthy friend....but don't be suprised when you get on his bad side and he snaps, and knocks some sense into you.

Ninja Rank:Chunin
-Element: Ice
--SpecialtyNinjutus

History :Takoda was born into an average family, and life was easy going for the first 16 years of his life. He had great friends, his grades couldn't be better, he was in love, and he was one of the most popular kids in school, but he didn't let that get to his head, he was a very humble man. But his life was ruined all in one day. As he was sitting in his first class of the day, holding his girlfriend in his arms, and chatting with his friends, a man came running into the room. It was a messenger from a village next to his. Takoda looked at his teacher in shock. The teacher, after reading the note, looked up at the students and said "Everyone gather your things...run home to your family...get your things together and get out of this place...its not safe here anymore, the snow village has finally declared war..." Takoda thought it was a joke, but the teacher didn't laugh. There was a panic in the room as everyone grabbed their things and teleported home. Takoda looked at his girlfriend and said "I will be at your house in 15 minutes, right after i get what i need and make sure my family is safe." She nodded, still in shock, but grabbed her things and teleported to her house. Takoda grabbed his backpack, and transported to his house. He looked up at it with a sigh of relife, seeing that it looked fine, other than the front door was open. As he ran up to the house, he saw in more detail what the door looked like. He felt sick to his stomach when he noticed that it wasn't just open, it had been kicked in. Takoda ran in the house looking around yelling for his parents, but there was no response. Takoda ran to his room and packed his things figuring that he would look for them as soon as he had himself ready to go, just in case they were already waiting for him somewhere. He stuffed his backpack with clothes, a water bottle that was sitting on his desk, and a second pair of shoes. He ran to his parents room and pushed the door open. There was an odd silence, he couldn't hear anyone screaming outside anymore. He walked around looking for them in the main part of the bedroom, but all he saw was that the bed still wasn't made. He continued on into to bathroom, but didn't notice anything really out of place in there. Takoda looked at the closet door...it was slightly open. He swallowed, then grabbed the door and tried to slowly open it, but it wouldn't move. Takoda pushed it with force this time, and the door flew open...his parents lay dead at his feet in a pool of blood, his father was laying on his side now, he was the one sitting up on the door, keeping it from opening. Takoda couldn't breath, he couldn't move, he just looked for a few seconds in total devistation. When he finally snapped back into things, he fell to the floor next to them and started to cry, saying it was his fault and that he should have gotten there sooner. After about 3 minutes of just sitting there crying he heard a window break. He turned around and saw that someone had thrown a molotov into the room. He grabbed his parents and tried to pick them up, and to teleport them out, but he didn't have enough chakra to move them. It was no use, he couldn't carry both of them out of the house. Takoda started crying and yelling, "Please god help me please i can't just leave them!" After a few minutes of begging and pleading for help, he had to give up, the smoke was so thick in the room he could hardly breath. He looked one last time at his parents, with tears running down his face, then jumped out of the window that had been broken. Then he remember his girlfriend, he couldn't let her die...he wouldn't let her die...he couldn't lose her too. He sprinted for about 9 blocks, to her house. He saw men killing inocent people, children crying, looking for their parents, and dead bodies everywhere. When he got to her house, he stumbled, almost loosing control of his muscles again. The house looked like it had been through a tornado. He rushed inside, calling for Kylie.(his girlfriend) He saw that her bedroom door was shut. He kicked the door in and looked around for her "Kylie where are you...its me Takoda...Kylie where are you...." he sasked walking around the room. He looked at her bed, it looked like the covers where pulled to one one side. Takoda ran to the side where the covers where, and saw Kylie laying on the floor. Takoda dropped to his knees and felt her pulse, she was still alive, just uncontious. Tokoda's adrenaline was now flowing, he picked her up and ran out of the house. He saw men starting to follow him, so he tried running faster, but she was slowing him down. Kylie woke up and looked around trying to figure out what was going on, she saw that Takoda was carrying her, "What happened, where are we going....wheres my parents Takoda?" She asked realizing what was going on. "They're outside the gates...thats where we're going" he said not looking at her, just continuing to look at where he was going, "Can you run?" he asked shifting her in his arms so that she wouldn't fall. "No...i think they hit my leg with something" Kylie said looking at her leg, which was bleeding. Takoda sighed, "Alright then just hold on" he said, determined to get her out. The men that where following them finally caught up to Takoda right as he was about to run out of the gates. One of them threw a kunai and hit Takoda in the back of the leg. He fell to the ground and slid out of the gates. A man that was on the outside with Takoda, grabbed him and tried to pull him to safety, but Takoda broke from the man's grasp and tried running back into the village, but the gates where closing fast, and he didn't have enough time to get to her. Takoda looked at Kylie, who was laying on the ground just a few feet away. Takoda put his arms out and stopped the gates from moving, charka burst from his body in a blue ball. He looked at Kylie as the men grabbed her. "YOU CAN'T TAKE HER....I WILL KILL YOU" Takoda screamed, slowly starting pushing the gates back open. Kylie looked back at him sadly, "Please baby...don't stay and get yourself killed...i'll be fine...don't do this...i'll make it out somehow." she said in a soft voice, trying to make him calm down. Takoda looked at her with tears filling up in his eyes, "But I can't leave you...I love you...I wont let them take you too!" He said falling to one knee, because the weight of the doors felt like it was becoming even greater. Kylie screamed and tried breaking free from the mens' grasp, but they were to strong. Takoda let go of one of the doors on the gates and tried reaching for her, but she was just inches out of his graps. Kylie looked one last time at him, and then was taken away by the men. Takoda fell to his knees again, his arm was still streched out, trying to grab her. The gates closed completly, but he hadn't moved his arm, the weight of the door had crushed his arm. Takoda screamed and looked at the free men on the outside of the gate with him, who ran to help him. They dug a small hole in the door with their kunais, freeing his mangled bloody arm. Takoda, with tears running down his face, not from the pain, but from the loss of the people he cared about, headed off in a direction, with no real idea where he was walking. All he knew was that he wanted a new place that he could call home. After about a year of travling with he men, he found a village, hidden deep among a forest. This seemed like a nice enough place to stay...but considering, he had lived out in the wilderness for the past year, he would have been happy in any town.

-Village of Birth:Snow Country

--------------
Theme Song:. 3 Doors Down, When I'm Gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFq1eT9tMJ4

Jack94
Jack94

Location : behinde you...no the other way...a little to the left...no MY left...this isn't gonna work...

Back to top Go down

Takoda Irving (Finished) Empty Re: Takoda Irving (Finished)

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Oh gosh...Cole did u just let all of ur feelings escape on this character? This is very depressing...if so, I'm so sorry it went over like that...*sniffle*...but it is approved
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Dam the history is longer is anything on most websites.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack94 Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:34 pm

haha ya thats kinda what i did...i wanted my first kid to be with her, and i wanted his name to be Takoda...but its okay...i let the emotion go and im okay now =) and ya aerohigj i only worked on it for like an hour and a half i think...i basically knew what i wanted the history to be about lol
Jack94
Jack94

Location : behinde you...no the other way...a little to the left...no MY left...this isn't gonna work...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down