naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zephon Hainero.

2 posters

Go down

Zephon Hainero. Empty Zephon Hainero.

Post  Zephon Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Name:Zephon Hainero
-Nickname:Zep

Clan:None

Looks:
-Pictures:Zephon Hainero. Zephon_by_osy057-d2xxa9k

Personality: Zephon is a shy boy. He tries to keep to himself and isn't very outgoing. He can't usually talk to someone without them talking to him first. Even though his shyness overcomes him mostly, he can be a good leader, not trying to though.

Even with his shyness, Zephon can make friends well, always finding one thing that he can discuss with the friends he has found. He won't try to keep a friend if he doesn't feel that the friendship will stay long, or if he feels like the other person dislikes him.

Zephon has a very difficult personality. He loves to debate things, even though alot of the time it becomes a full-blown arguement, he always tries to win. No matter at what cost, even when he is wrong.

Ninja Rank: Chuunin
-Element: Water
--Specialty Swords

History : Zephon was born into the village of the mist. Beginning his training in swords at the age of 5, he was already a master at the age of 13. He was a genin at the time, and he was sent to Konoha to become a student in the school. He hoped to learn fast and get out and on to missions.

-Village of Birth:Mist

--------------
Theme Song:

-So most of this stuff is pretty broad. I just wanted to start the roleplaying. My mind has been blank lately from all the essays i am having to write for english class. I have to take my state writing test on the 14th. So im sorry for the lack of length.
Zephon
Zephon

http://www.mindistortion.tv/pocketemo/?data=7-1-18-3-0-1-1-0-1&a

Back to top Go down

Zephon Hainero. Empty Re: Zephon Hainero.

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:45 am

well swords is actually called kenjutsu, but it's fine, approved
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum