naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reimaru Takahada

2 posters

Go down

Reimaru Takahada Empty Reimaru Takahada

Post  Yuki/Komiku Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Name: Reimaru Takahada
-Nickname: Rei-Rei

Clan: Takahada

Looks: Reimaru has grayish hair, with a little bit of a blue tint.(natural from birth). Her eyes are green. Reimaru wears a black tank top with a fishnet underneath. She also wears black pants that are about mid shin length. Her ninja sandals are also black.
-Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality: Reimaru is a girl for adventure. She loves talking to strangers, and loves making new friends. Reimaru is outgoing and will help anyone in need. She loves to eat, but obviously doesn't show that part of herself in front of boys.

Ninja Rank: Chuunin
-Element: shadow and earth
--Specialty a mix of something similar to the Nara clan's shadow jutsus.

History : Reimaru was born, to a beautiful mother and a wonderful father, on a clear, starry night. She smiled the first she saw her mother, and her mother's eyes filled with tears of joy. That evening a fire started in the hospital's kitchen, and not very many of the people in the hospital survived that night. Her father was severely burned, and the med ninja weren't sure if he'd make it. They did the best they could, and Konmaru told Rein that he would try to pull through it, so she wouldn't have to raise Reimaru all by herself. And that he did.
A few years later, it was about time for Reimaru to start at the academy. She was so happy. Reimaru smiled as her father told her to use everything that she learned to try to beat him. She was a little afraid that she might hurt him. Konmaru reassured Reimaru that everything would be okay. So beat her father she did. Reimaru was so happy. Sure she had a few cuts and bruises, but she knew she was ready for the academy.
When Reimaru started at the academy, many of the kids wondered how good Reimaru really was. She was challenged by many of her superiors, and won most of the time. She was passed as a genin level ninja. She took that headband with dignity and couldn't wait to meet her team.
Reimaru was assigned to a great team. They worked together as a team, and never had to worry about passing each other up. They all tried to work to the same level. Then came the time for the chuunin exams. Reimaru was so happy that herself and her team were finally strong enough to get to them.
In high spirits, Reimaru lead the team. They got both the "heaven" and the "earth" scrolls, and made it, first, to the tower to finish.
In the final exams, Reimaru and her opponent were picked last to fight. Reimaru had to go up against a ninja from the sand village.
She didn't think that she could beat him, but with even the smallest chance of winning, she thought it through quickly. She made her decision to do what her role model, Shikamaru Nara, did. She was going to wait until the sun was lower, and the shadows were bigger to win the fight.
Her dad was shouting for her in the background noise. Along with her mother, and all of her friends and fellow Mist Village ninja. She won her fight, and she realized that winning wasn't everything. She walked up to her opponent and thanked him for a great fight. She felt bad for letting him lose like that. The kage noticed her efforts, and took them in.
Later, Reimaru was asked to talk to the kage, and he told her that she was going to be a chuunin of the Hidden Mist Village. She shouted and screamed, jumped up and down, and paraded all the way home to let everyone know she, Reimaru Takahada, was now a chuunin.

-Village of Birth: The Hidden Mist Village

--------------
Theme Song: Devour by Shinedown
Yuki/Komiku
Yuki/Komiku

Location : I just can't seem to get it right. I pick up the pieces and place them together, but I never get them in their own places.

http://sentougakuin.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Reimaru Takahada Empty Re: Reimaru Takahada

Post  Han Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 pm

this will be approved if she goes out with one of my chars
Han
Han

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki/Komiku Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Fine.... ^__^
Yuki/Komiku
Yuki/Komiku

Location : I just can't seem to get it right. I pick up the pieces and place them together, but I never get them in their own places.

Back to top Go down

Post  Han Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:02 pm

ok then its APPROVED!
Han
Han

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki/Komiku Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:17 pm

Yayz!
Yuki/Komiku
Yuki/Komiku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum