naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncertain times ( kenta only )

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Uncertain times ( kenta only )  - Page 4 Empty Re: Uncertain times ( kenta only )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Kenta was surprised that there was an attack on heaven. "How could they get away with that? There are so many people up there in heaven aern't there? How did they manage to break through the barricades?" He looked at her still shocked and picked her up and walked back home with her in his arms. He knew that she couldn't walk well.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Uncertain times ( kenta only )  - Page 4 Empty Re: Uncertain times ( kenta only )

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Reni just fell asleep and rested while took her home and tryed regain her strength
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:41 pm

Kenta got to her house and opened the door. He walked to her bedroom and put her in bed. He looked at her for a little bit, feeling bad that she got hurt in the process of working. But he left her to be after awhile and went outside.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:52 am

Reni slept and her body healed herself at quick rate and Reni got after awhile changed her clothes because they riped .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:04 pm

Kenta sat outside to wait for Reni to wake up. He really hoped she was ok, he didn't want anything bad to happen to her cause otherwise he would feel responsible.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Reni got up and walked outside and ran towards the forest and she felt mad at herself and made her sword appear and slashed a tree .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:11 pm

Kenta ended up sleeping in his dog form, since it was more comfortable when sleeping on the ground. He woke up when he heard someone making their way through the forest. But before he knew it the tree he was next to started to fall over. He jumped out of the way just in time before the tree crushed him. He could feel his heart beating at a much faster pace than usual. He looked up and realized that it was Reni who cut down the tree. He sat there and looked at her wondering what was wrong.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Reni got mad because she got hurt and she hurt people she did not want to hurt and she turned around to see him and just walked past him , not saying a word.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Kenta was confused at that point. He didn't understand why she just walked right past him. He turned into his human form and walked behind her. "Why did you just walk right past me like you never even saw me before Reni? Did I do something I shouldn't have done? I do that a lot so I would understand if that was the problem." he moved quicker so he could walk in front of her to see what she was thinking but she looked blank to him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:38 pm

" im a monster , what am i could kill you " and reni then tried walk around him and she tried not look into his arm and she did what to hurt him as thought may hurt if he got to close to her .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Kenta laughed then went in front of her again and grabbed her arms. He looked into her eyes and said softly, "Do you remember the first day we met? I told you that I would protect you, your not going to hurt me. I have a power inside of me that I can't control when I'm angry, thats how powerful it is. I should be the one worried to hurt you, not the other way around" He looked at her still and wondered if she would realize this.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:55 pm

reni looked at him fell to floor abit and then said " when i get scared power of mine takes off and protects me but i hurt people in the process "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:16 pm

"Well your not hurting me are you?" he looked at her and smiled. He knelt and hugged her. "Everything will be fine. Why are you mad anyway?"
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:19 pm

" im mad at myself for hurting my friends and family , i been training to control my powers but i still hurt them " and reni stood up and looked at him but then looked away and she know what to say , she felt embarrassed .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Kenta looked at her and chuckled a little. "I'm sure your family is fine and they love you for who you are. You won't hurt anyone who shouldn't be hurt, thats all, problem solved, now lets get on with doing what we want shall we?" Kenta grabbed her hand and waited for her to walk with him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:41 am

Reni looked shocked by him , she never so positive and she thought of been scared or shocked but it made her smile that he was so Carm with it and started walk along with him .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:46 am

Kenta looked at her and smiled. "So, what should we do today? There might be a carnival in town. Maybe that would be fun." He squeezed her hand a little bit, seeing what she thought about that idea.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:31 am

Reni looked at him and smiled at him also nodded at idea he asked her , she wanted spent as much time as could with him before she had to do her concert as her idol self .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4