naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yukino RaiKan

2 posters

Go down

Yukino RaiKan Empty Yukino RaiKan

Post  Yuki/Komiku Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:56 pm

Name: Yukino RaiKan

Alliance/LivingArea (for transfer students): Cloud village

Looks: Yukino has orange-red hair that she always wears up. She has blue eyes, and weard goggles on the tops of her head. Yukino wears a black tank top with a yellow-orange net over the top. Attached to the shoulders of the tank top are two green ribbons. Black and red wrist bands around each wrist. Knee length black shorts. The shorts have green straps that Yukino lets hang, along the legs are red ribbons that go all the way up her leg, but there is an opening that goes up to mid-thigh, then the rest is closed. And her ninja sandals are yellow-orange like her net top. She looks kind of childish, but it fits her attitude.

Clan(optional): RaiKan

Personality: : Yukino is very shy. SHe doesn't really know how to make friends. Many people picked on her, but other than that she's ok once you get to know her.

Skills/Specialties:
~Pick 1 or 3: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Puppeteer

summary of history: Yukino RaiKan was born during the summer on the fifteenth of July. As it came to her growing older, her family were just getting annoyed with her, so they left her on the side of one of the streets in the Lightning Country. Yukino was found by a single young man that she came to know as her father. He didn't know if she had a name, so he just named her Yukino RaiKan. She took his last name, and her first name meant, to him, beautiful daughter. He was never married, and he was never going to let anyone know that. As Yukino grew older, RaiKan was going to teach Yukino how to use a genjutsu as well as try to teach her, his kekkai genkai. Her family didn't care much for her. Making friends was also very tough. Everyone picked on Yukino, and school was hard because the teachers ignored her because she was different. Everyone knows that kekkai genkais can't be taught to a member outside of a clan, but he was going to try. As Yukino learned several jutsu and genjutsu, her father decided that she was way too hyper to learn a calming kekkai genkai that calmed the enemy to death, so he decided that he was going to help her with taijutsu. Everyday she trained, she got stronger kicks and threw tight and painful punches. Yukino became a great girl, very tough, but yet was very girly and happy-go-lucky. She never figured out the true story of how she came along, but her father told her that he would tell her about it when she was a greater ninja.
This is Yukino. Yeah I took the name from the side of the picture, but created her as my own kind of character.
[img]Yukino RaiKan Ci22_ninja-girl[/img]

Last edited by Yuki/TenTen on Sat May 24, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yuki/Komiku
Yuki/Komiku

Location : I just can't seem to get it right. I pick up the pieces and place them together, but I never get them in their own places.

http://sentougakuin.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Yukino RaiKan Empty Re: Yukino RaiKan

Post  Temarichan Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:02 pm

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................... ok nice fine and APPROVED Very Happy
Temarichan
Temarichan

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki/Komiku Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:00 pm

Thank you Temari-san.
Yuki/Komiku
Yuki/Komiku

Location : I just can't seem to get it right. I pick up the pieces and place them together, but I never get them in their own places.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki/Komiku Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:00 pm

Yukino changed with a shape shifter jutsu.

Yukino RaiKan Anime-girl_012

This is the new Yukino RaiKan.
Yuki/Komiku
Yuki/Komiku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down