naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelli and Kaleb Moon (Twins)

2 posters

Go down

Kelli and Kaleb Moon (Twins) Empty Kelli and Kaleb Moon (Twins)

Post  Yuki/Komiku Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Name: Kelli Moon
-Nickname: Kell

Clan: Moon

Looks: Kelli likes to dress in bright colors that express her. She also likes wearing characters from cartoons, and black or white studded belts. She mainly wears skirts, leggings, and cute shirts.
-Pictures: (at Bottom)

Personality: She is outgoing and bubbly.

Ninja Rank: - Chuunin
-Element: Water and Lightning
--Specialty Chakra control

History : Kelli, along with her older twin brother, was born on a full moon in late October. Their parents heard the stories about twins being born on full moons were usually able to transform into demons, but the parents didn't care. Four years later, Kelli became a child prodigy. Her parents were happy with that, and still no change. She learned whatever her private teacher taught her. About ten years later, Kelli tried to make a sword out of lightning. She showed her parents the success she achieved. Her parents reported it to the kage of the village. He was not pleased to hear that. The child was taken to the middle of the woods, and left there to die. She didn't care because had all she needed to know. Two years later, she and her brother left to the Leaf Village to become part of something.

-Village of Birth: Rain

--------------
Theme Song:
The Flood by Escape the Fate (I blame Wulf for my new love of this bad) ((But thanks Wulf))

Name: Kaleb
-Nickname: Leb (only his sister calls him that)

Clan: Moon

Looks: Kaleb wears dark colors. He wears sweaters, and skiny jeans. He also wears boots, black studded belts. He's two inches taller than Kelli. He also wears extra things like ties, pins, and patches to show what he likes.
-Pictures:(at bottom)

Personality: Kind of outgoing, but tends to be kept to himself. He is very caring for sister, and won't let anything happen to her.

Ninja Rank: - Chuunin
-Element: Fire and Earth
--Specialty strength(but doesn't show it)

History :Kaleb, along with his younger twin sister, was born on a full moon in late October. Their parents heard the stories about twins being born on full moons were usually able to transform into demons, but the parents didn't care. Four years later, Kelli became a child prodigy and still no change for Kaleb either. About ten years later, Kelli tried to make a sword out of lightning. Kelli was banished from the village. Kaleb was not happy about that and was trying to come up with a plan to be with his sister. Then he had it. He tried to remember how Kelli made her sword and did the same. A few weeks later he was to be executed, but his parents wouldn't have that, so he too, was banished. He apologized for not getting there sooner, but all worked out in the end Two years later, she and her brother left to the Leaf Village to become part of something.

-Village of Birth: Rain

--------------
Theme Song:
Hear Me Now by Framing Hanley (Way to go Wulf. You have gotten me obessed with two awesome bands) ((Thanks though, I really like their music))
This is made by someone, but it's the song that is good...

The one on the left is Kelli, and the one to the right is Kaleb.
Kelli and Kaleb Moon (Twins) 30508711

Last edited by Yuki/Bella on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuki/Komiku
Yuki/Komiku

Location : I just can't seem to get it right. I pick up the pieces and place them together, but I never get them in their own places.

http://sentougakuin.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Kelli and Kaleb Moon (Twins) Empty Re: Kelli and Kaleb Moon (Twins)

Post  Yuki/Komiku Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:42 pm

OMG PEOPLE!!!!
Yuki/Komiku
Yuki/Komiku

Location : I just can't seem to get it right. I pick up the pieces and place them together, but I never get them in their own places.

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Settle down Amanda. APPROVED. Happy now.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki/Komiku Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:15 pm

lol Yesh! Thank you!
Yuki/Komiku
Yuki/Komiku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down