naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack

3 posters

Go down

Jack Empty Jack

Post  Jack94 Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Name: Jack
-Nickname: N/A

Clan: N/A

Looks:
-Pictures: Jack 11yf8 yes the guy of the left

Personality: He is a nice little kid, but if you get on his bad side he has a rage that could split a building in half. He is kind to friends and willing to do about anything for them. he is young and full of spirit, he will never give up on anyone or anything. he is prolly one of the most loyal friends you could ever have

Ninja Rank: Genin
-Element: Fire
--Specialty Tijutsu

History :

1-7

he was born into a poor abusive family. when he was 3 years old his father beat his mother to death right in front of him. After that he wasnt aloud to go anywhere...he wasnt aloud to exist. After to years of that he finaly met a young boy that was delivering mail. he talked to the boy for hours about how his dad had been abusing him. When his father got home the boy was still there....lets just say that the mail kid was never seen again and Jack was beaten sensless the ordered to clean up his blood and the mail kids.

8-10

Jack had been on a good luck streak for about 2 weeks now his father hadent been home to abuse him. Jack looked at the front door, then at his bed. Jack slowly got to his feet and started for the door, he heard a car pulling up, he started running for the door, but he was to late. His dad burst throught the door and hit him back. he knew he would try running. he was beaten worse than ever that night. Jack awoke one night to his father beating on his door. Jack got up and opened the door. his father complaied that the tv wasnt working. Jack walked into the front room and saw a woman sitting there with a beer in her hand. Jack shook his head and began to fix the tv, as he was fixing it, the woman broke the bottle over his head, Jack's instincts made him grab the bottle, and then he gets the idea, its in my hands know....y not give it a try. Jack stood up and got the sharp part of the glass and stabed the womans leg. she screamed, but then she pulled out a kunai and sliced a huge gash down his back. Jack screamed and shoved the beer glass thru her heart. Jack backed up alittle, then dropped the glass and began running his dad started chasing after him with a kunai.......

-Village of Birth:Sand village

--------------
Theme Song: Rock Fist

Last edited by Jack94 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Jack94
Jack94

Location : behinde you...no the other way...a little to the left...no MY left...this isn't gonna work...

Back to top Go down

Jack Empty Re: Jack

Post  roku_nariko Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:17 pm

more on the personality and a dif pic please
roku_nariko
roku_nariko
Admin

http://narutodeathplays.phpbbnow.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack94 Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:18 pm

is someone usin the pic?
Jack94
Jack94

Location : behinde you...no the other way...a little to the left...no MY left...this isn't gonna work...

Back to top Go down

Post  roku_nariko Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:23 pm

no but i dont want people to look like other anime so i ask please change the pic
roku_nariko
roku_nariko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  roku_nariko Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:25 pm

nope new pic...not ed
roku_nariko
roku_nariko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack94 Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:27 pm

AAAAWWWWW plz can i have this pic plz!!!!!!
Jack94
Jack94

Back to top Go down

Post  roku_nariko Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:29 pm

no find a dif pic
roku_nariko
roku_nariko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack94 Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:37 pm

I see other people with characters from anime, manga, and games on here. Why can't I is it because I'm new.
Jack94
Jack94

Back to top Go down

Post  roku_nariko Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:44 pm

fine approved
roku_nariko
roku_nariko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack94 Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:48 pm

thanks
Jack94
Jack94

Back to top Go down

Post  Temarichan Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:36 am

Um you need to tell the age and the Specilty. you put fire for specilty it's supose to be like Genjustu or Ninjustu. Why are you useing Edward from Full Metal Alchamest for your pic???
Temarichan
Temarichan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum