naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desires ( Kyo only )

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Desires ( Kyo only ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Desires ( Kyo only )

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:17 pm

Mio blushed and moaned deeply and drank more of his blood and moved up and it felt so good and then took her fangs from his neck and kissed him passionately .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:31 pm

He smiled and took his teeth out of her neck and licked her wound shut. He kissed her back and moved his second hand up to her other breast and rubbed her breasts while he kissed her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:53 am

Mio blushed madly and moaned alittle loudly and and she put hands around him in a hug and kissed him deeply , and kept going up and down on top of him .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:51 pm

He held onto her hips again and started to make her go faster as he was about to cum already. He felt so good and he never wanted it to end but he knew that if he was in here too long people would get suspicious of them and he didn't want that since it could hurt her reputation as queen.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Mio moaned and kept going until she cummed and blushed and she then tried to say " I lov......" And she could not say words propley and she hated that thing about herself .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Kyo looked at her and was shocked that she almost said what he thought she was going to say. "You don't have to say it you know." He put his hand under her chin to get her to look at him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:02 pm

Mio blushed and started to cry and then said why tears ran down her face " I just been wanting at for long time , I hate myself for not been able to say it "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Kyo looked at her and sighed, "You don't have to be sad about that, just take your time." he whipped the tears off of her face and kissed her trying to make her feel better.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Mio blushed and kissed him back and was happy at what he said and want be able to him and be able hear herself say it .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Kyo held onto her and then put her down on the couch. He got up and closed his pants. "Maybe I should get back to my post now?" He looked at her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:49 am

Mio nodded and she went to go take a bath in the hot spring Carm herself down , she wanted to tell him that she loved him but he was willing to wait till she said and made upset alittle because she wanted to say it soon .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:59 pm

Kyo went back to guard duty and stood next to the wall. he didn't mind that she couldn't say it, he was patient. But he did feel the same way. he wanted her to say it though so she could get it off of her chest first.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:10 pm

As mio got out her bath and got changed and into night gown and walked out to see kyo and then a girl blonde hair went up to kyo and kissed him on lips and mio looked saw it happen and mio turned and ran away crying and mad and upset .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Kyo saw the girl run up to him, but when she kissed him he was terribly shocked. He had never met this girl before, or at least he didn't remember if he had met her before. He broke away from the girl when he heard crying, and when he looked over to see that it was Mio he felt really terrible. He started to go after her hoping she was alright. "Mio, I didn't know who that girl was, please don't cry. Where did you go?" he looked around hoping that she didn't go too far. He never wanted to hurt her. He just hoped that she was ok.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Mio felt so upset and hurt and ran off into a portal into the human world , and went home and got changed into some jeans and a shirt and went to a lake to think things over she need clear her mind and just thought if kyo had been using her after he said all those things to her and the blonde who kissed kyo and hugged him from behind and said " where you going , she not worth you , she just a cat " and rita and walked back and pushed the girl away and said " stupid fox " and the rita looked at kyo and said " mio text me saying you broke her heart and that she quit being queen , she also told where she has gone but..."
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Kyo went up to Rita and pointed at her, "Don't 'but' me, tell me where she is, she can't sit there thinking I had any intentions of hurting her." He looked at Rita dead in the eye and waited till she told him where to go. He would do anything to keep Mio from doing anything stupid like quitting being queen.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Rita looked at him and then said " mio has wanted quit being queen for long time , she hates it she wanted be normal person in normal world and have normal relationship , and she is in the lake in teh park in human world " and while rita had told kyo that mio and undressed herself andstaretd swim naked naked in the water trying make her feel better .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Right after Kyo got the answer he was looking for he hurried off through a portal to the human world. He got rid of his clunky guard armor and turned into his wolf form. He ran to the lake in the park hoping to find her, but he noticed that the place was empty. He sighed and sat on the edge of the lake. I can't believe I missed her. How could something like this happen anyway. How does a random girl just show up out of no where. This was planned, and I need to figure out what happened soon.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Mio stood out of the water the water ran down her body as heard something from little bit off and her pink hair fell below her shoulders and she turned her body to see what was coming that way .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Kyo heard something walk out of the water. He looked up and saw that Mio was in the lake after all. He smiled but then heard a rustling near her direction. He was frightened for her safety so he used his power to run across the water to her and stood in front of her hoping that he would be able to stop whoever was coming to harm her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Mio saw that kyo was in font off her and blushed and then remembered she was naked and moved back but she fell over a rock in the water and fell on her butt and then alittle cat ran out the bushes and walked off and after mio saw it was only little normal cat and stood up and tried cover herself .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Kyo sighed and turned around to look over at Mio. When he noticed she fell over he smiled then laughed a bit. He walked over to her and hugged her. "Why did you run off, you worried me so much." He looked into her, very beautiful eyes, and kissed her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:33 am

Mio looked at him in mad expression and pushed him off her before he could kiss and she got up and walked over to river bank to where her clothes were and got dressed in a pair jeans , t-shirt and hoodie and she just looked at him alittle and said " how act normal when I saw you kiss her , after all time I thought left your past girlfriends behind " and mio started walk off and as did heard a sound of demon hunters and tried to hide nearby .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:00 am

Kyo sighed and ran up to her grabbing her arm. He didn't care about any nearby enemies at that moment, he just needed to get things straightened out. "Now listen here, I did not kiss her. You know I wouldn't do that to you, not after everything we've been through. What do you take me for? I am not a dog ok. I am a man who loves you and I don't want to hear about this crap. Open your eyes now Mio. You need to stop taking things the wrong way, it won't get you anywhere. Which means it won't get me anywhere cause then I can't reach you." He looked her in the eyes and felt sorrow in his heart. He sat back and looked at the ground, letting go of her arm.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:28 am

When kyo grabbed mio arm , she fell onto her bum and looked at him and she looked like she was going cry and she bit her lip and when he let go of her arm and she looked at him and said " I know ..... I was jealous and scared that why ran away and came here " the sound of demon hunters running though the woods and then group of them appeared in font of mio and kyo .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum