naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 15 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:21 pm

Airi turned around and looked at Hiko and blussed and smilled and said " I know, but I just look so much like diva that's all but we are twins so yeah " and kissed him on lips.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 15 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Hiko kissed her back and smiled, "Yes, but your not her, you are sweet, gentle and kind. You could never be like your sister." Hiko hugged her to keep her close to him and to comfort her. "So what are we to do now? Everyone went their separate ways."
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:52 pm

" yeah I know it kinda feels bit quite and all " and airi took off her shirt and looked at her size of her body and look abit, she felt she was really young.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:05 pm

Hiko saw her take her shirt off and he put his hands on her waist. "You have a very nice body. Its clean, no marks or scars like mine is. It looks perfect." He said and smiled, then he kissed her shoulder and put his head on hers.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Airi smiled and said " I like your scars " and put her hand on his chest and put her Hand over to the marriage mark .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:12 pm

He smiled and kissed her. He then placed his hand over hers, "I've been wondering, should the marriage marks fade? Since they were very bright right away, mine is slowly fading now." He said and took his shirt off to show her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:20 pm

Airi looked at the mark on his chest and then said " I think finally fade when both die " and she put her hands in his hand and then said " I love you more than anything " and she kissed him on lips deeply.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Hiko smiled at her and held her hand. "I love you too." He kissed her back and thought about that mark now. "So we can pretty much tell when we are going to die then huh."
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:58 pm

Airi smiled and then said " I do not know but I would think so and I think we got awhile before that " and hugged him closely and she wanted feel close to him.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:07 pm

He held her close and hoped she was right. He hoped that giving away his immortality wasn't a lost cause after all. Now he realizes that giving away what he had isn't such a bad thing since he can now see his childern have a good life and not live to see them die.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Airi smiled and happy just having him there and be able be together even in death and just wanted be with him as much she can with life they had left.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:23 pm

"So how old do you think our children will be when we die? I wonder if we will have a natural death, like our age just catches up with us, or if we get killed...hmmm hopefully the first one." He smiled and laughed a bit then kissed her forehead again.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 am

Airi looked at him and then said " I do not know but hope be natural and die in each other's arms " and she smiled cutely at him and she want to die yet she wanted to see kids grow abut more .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:35 pm

He smiled, "Of course, that will happen and I will make sure of it." He looked around not wanting to talk about their death anymore since he wanted to watch his children grow old like them. I hope my curse didn't pass on to my son. He doesn't need that.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:40 pm

Airi smiled and then tapped hiko the cheeck and said " you need " to wake up and it was a dream all that had been dream and hanzo stood of a bed with hiko in the bed and said " wake up , something happening demons are acting too blood thirsty , its her blood in the air "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Hiko was so confused, "It was all a dream? How long have I been sleeping?" He looked around noticing the room he was in was normal to him. It was like he just lyed down and fell asleep like normal. Except he never remembered falling asleep, or laying down. "Now what do you mean they are blood thristy? whats going on?" He was worried when she said this cause something like this happened before and it didn't turn out well.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:57 pm

hanzo looked at hiko and then said " Airi , she woke up and walked off but she must started bleed and the demon after body , blood , you know she is a peach what most demons desire they try to eat her " and airi was in middle of lake of the water the blood around was hers and demons that she was killing with her blood and the turned to stone and she was naked and black haired and tengu wings were out .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:04 pm

"What? How did she get out of here? You were watching her weren't you?" Hiko was a little irritates since he now had to go find her before something terrible happened. "Your a medical ninja Hanzo you aren't suppose to let your patients just get up and walk out." He was disappointed in her and got up and walked out of her house going to go find where Airi walked off too.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:08 pm

hanzo just sighed and then said " well you were alseep for gods sake , i have my off days and i ahd call from your son by the way " and airi walked abit after alot demons were dead and looked around as smelt hiko came and looked at him .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:14 pm

Hiko had gotten to the lake in no time since he knew the smell of her blood like the back of his hand. He looked out into the lake and looked at her. He wasn't surpised how he saw her, it was kind of a common sight actually. "I thought we said no more baths in the lake." He laughed and walked out onto the water. He has been working on his inner peace lately, working more on his concentration on the natural enviroment around him. So now he is able to walk on top of water. He walked out to her and sighed. "Do you need help my lovely lady?" He smiled and laughed a bit while picking her up and licking her wound so it would seal shut and not bleed anymore. "We don't need anymore demons to attack you." he carried her off the lake in his arms and kissed her forehead.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:22 pm

Airi looked at him and smiled lightly and she got her fangs out and drank his blood  from his neck alittle bit and and closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder , like every time he came to save her from them all , but she always thought if had a desire to drink her blood like all the other demons.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:28 pm

Hiko brought Airi back to Hanzo's house so she could watch her and make sure she didn't lose too much blood in the lake. After he put her down in a bed, he went in search for some clothes so Airi would have something to wear. He raided Hanzo's closet for some clothes that looked like she never wore and brought them down so Airi could wear them when she woke up.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:36 pm

Airi looked at him and looked at the clothes and looked at hiko it was not what she would wear and hanzo came in and gave airi white dress and airi smiled and hanzo went outside and put the dress on and underwear on and brushes her hair
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Hiko sighed when he didn't get what she wanted to wear correct and shrugged his shoulders, "Oh well. I tried, sue me." He then sat back in his chair and waited for Airi to get done getting dressed.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:50 pm

after alittle time airi came out dressed even she tengu looked like angel shinning bright and black hair made it frame her body and looked at hiko and smiled and did little twirl for him and giggled alittle and wandered what he had thought of how she looked .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next