naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 10 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Hiko looked at her and laughed, ''Hun your still in your bra.'' he looked at her and whistled trying to make her blush. ''So how did you sleep? Seeing tht your up here, i'm guessing not too well.'' he looked up at the sky and watched the sun rising. He liked the morning, with the pink and orange sky. It realaxed him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

String of fate ( 10 years time skip ) - Page 10 Empty Re: String of fate ( 10 years time skip )

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:22 am

Airi put her head on his shoulder and just sighed and then said " not well , lately I can not get any sleep just seems like visions  but I do not know what make of them and I keep feel sick alittle "  and airi then looked away and then said " I think I may be pregnant " , airi and hiko made love couple times week as normaly did .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Hiko hugged her and said, ''That doesn't surprise me tht you think tht. It was bound to happen sooner or later and anyway it wasn't like we were going to prevent it from happening. I'm glad tht you are, but now we have nine months of relaxing until all hell is going to break lose.'' He then kissed her and smiled. He was glad tht she was pregnant as he did want another kid, but he was just nervous as the out come of this baby is going to make veryones lives a lot harder now.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:30 pm

Airi smiled and kissed him back and then said " I have thinking that we should move to tengu household as it be safer and we can train Kyo and mio and I have all clan members there that are left " and airi looked up and smiled.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Hiko looked at her shocked. ''You want to move? I don't know if i can. Our house means so much to me as it was once mine and lunars house. And now tht shes gone its my house, well our house now, and theres too many memories in there. How long would we have to be gone?'' he looked away from her when saying all of tht then looked up at the sunrise.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Airi looked at and reambered first going into the house and giggled alittle and then said " just till baby is born not that long " and them she cuddled up watching the sunrise.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Hiko sighed thinking about how long tht nine months is going to be on him. ''I guess i can put up with that. I think Kyo would like tht too. I think him and Mio are a couple now and i think they've done more than just date too. How old were we when we first started to do things?'' Hiko looked over at airi and smiled and kised her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Airi smiled and then giggled and then said " we were alot older than them but I can see in there eyes that care for each other " and after couple hours airi went back into the room get changed and to find Kyo and mio.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Kyo was laying on the bed next to Mio. He had fallen asleep while sitting there. He then heard a noice in the hallway and got up fast. He jumped out of fast and went next to the door and listened. ''Shit its my mom. Mio get dressed i'll distract her.'' He then got his shirt on and walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Airi saw Kyo outside the room and sighed alittle and then said " I know what you been up to Kyo " and meanwhile mio got dressed quickly and airi then said " we all going to tengu land so get your butt moving and tell mio get out here "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Kyo looked at her nervously and had with a nervous laugh he scrached the back of his head and said, ''I have no idea what your talking about. So wait, where are we going?'' he looked at her a little confused then shrugged his shoulders and walked back into the room tht mio was in. ''Apparently she knows what we've been up to.'' then he remembered the mark on his neck and facepalmed himself. ''Damn that mark probably gave it away.'' he sighed and leaned gainst the wall. ''Anyway, she said to hurry up cause apparently we're going somewhre.'' he then watched her get dressed.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:29 am

airi for mio and kyo and when everyone was ready  they all teleported to  tengu home of the clan and airi looked and smiled as all her clan members came up to hug her and airi walked into clan leader home as she was clan leader now she  it was her home and  one of tengu members in the house bowed on a knees  at airi and one came up with smile  and he had long blonde hair and said " its been long time  its good to see my lady "  and airi said " yeah it is ryou  by the way  all the members in here were my father protects " and ryou just said " yes some adventures that was "  and he laughed and mio just looked around and wander if any of tengu had know she a cat.
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am

Kyo looked around and siged. He really didn't want to be there but he didn't really have a choice. "So, why exactly are we here?" He asked Airi. He didn't feel comfortable there, but neither did Hiko. They didn't know any of these people so they didn't know if they were even liked there. Kyo put his arm around Mio's waste and he desided that he wanted to walk around and check things out since he figured he was going to be there for awhile.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 am

ryou looked at hiko and chuckled alittle and then said " you look same as allways and airi you look pretty as ever and strong too your father be proud  as your guardians here we will protect allways and forever and i know your probley thinking if wolfs are liked they are  both clan of wolf and tengu have been friends for very long time " and airi smiled and walked living room and house was very japense style sliding doors and many other things and airi looked happy as was house she grew up in and mio look at kyo and then said " this feels strange i heard tengu very loyal but i do not know i know its your mums home as clan leader , well i kinda over heard tamahome talking to people once " and she giggled alittle .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:38 am

Hiko laughed a little since he felt a little better about the wolf thing. "So what exactly is there to do here? I'm sure the childern are going to get bored after awhile if we aren't ble to keep their minds occupied." He looked at both Ryou and Airi wondering what they could do.
Kyo looked at Mio and smiled. "I'm sure they'll be fine with you. And if not, then I'm sure they'll get over it." He smiled and he walked around with her trying to find something to do.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:44 am

Airi looked at hiko and said " well they need to train and need to learn how be demons for once as they used humans life but   its been so long since be back i forgot " and she giggle and then 3 tengu children came in and turned tv on and reni was singing on tv live show  and royu coughed at them and the said " sorry lady airi but reni on is ok ? " and airi just nodded and mio just looked at kyo and sighed abit and thought she  have look around her self
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Hiko looked at the tv and smiled, "I have never heard her sing before, i'm amazed at how much she grew." he then went and tried to find the kitchen.
Kyo looked at Mio wondering what was wrong with her and followed her. "Where are you going?"
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:12 pm

airi got up and follwoed hiko and showed where the kitchen and said " yeah most of her songs she sents me to listen to first , they amazing she great hope and peace , love to people " and mio stopped and got out her phone and saw she had a text from two people and then she just said " Rita has gone .... told me not follow her or try to find her "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Hiko looked at Airi and smiled, "I know she does. She has a big job and she is fufilling it well. She reminds me a lot of you actually." He laughed a bit and kissed her. Then he got a glass of water when they got to the kitchen.
Kyo looked at Mio and sighed, "Doesn't that seem just a bit suspicious? We are going to have to find her. Kind of spy on her. We at least have to make sure shes not in trouble, especially with Diva." Kyo then looked around wondering if anyone heard what their plans were.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:47 pm

airii giggled and luagehd abit and said " oh really  , i may not sing anymore but i have song you have not heard saving them specail time " and airi sat on a stool in kitchen and grabbed apple and started to eat it and mio looked at kyo and then said " i know i could get my butetrflys to spy " and mader her butterflys appear and then she told them what she wanted and flew away .
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Hiko looked at her a little shocked, "Really? What was i sleeping most of these times you sang? Cause i do not remember that. I remember you singing for me, maybe twice before, but not more than that. But i'd love to hear this special song you have saved up. Sometime that is." He grabbed Airi and poked her nose.
Kyo looked at her butterflies and asked, "Are you sure Rita won't notice them? Has she seen them before?" He was worried that their plan would fall through if she knew something was following her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:05 pm

airi smiled and giggled and said " you will have to wait and see " and mio just nodded and said " they differnt they can blend into things and she has not seen that part of my powers "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:13 pm

Hiko laughed and he held onto her waist and then he took her over to the living room where they came from and they sat down on the couch and watched tv.
Kyo then looked at the butterflies fly away nd he smiled at her, "Very helpful power. Hopefully they come back with good news. It would be very bad if Diva desided to attack now." He then took her hand and walked with her.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:17 pm

airi smiled and sat living and put her head on hiko shoulder and closed her eyes and fell asleep for awhile and mio looked at him and hoped so too and then said " you know why here right , its because your mums pregant  , pregant women smell  my mum is pregant and she smell same kinda "
SweetHeaven
SweetHeaven

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Hiko also fell asleep. He ad his head on the back of the couch and was snoringa little. Kyo looked at Mio and was confused. "I don't see what her smell has to do with anything. And I cant tell that she smeels any different." He then decided to sit down on the ground in the shade nd made her sit nxt to him.
<3Hiko&Airi<3
<3Hiko&Airi<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next