Changes [ Hiko Only]

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Changes [ Hiko Only]

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Hiko didn't wake up for a couple hours after Airi woke. When he woke up he was sore and his eyes were red with hunger. His canines were showing through his lips and needed to get some food into his body, but he didn't want any hospital food, he needed something that could run away from him in fear. Hiko got up out of the bed, put his clothes on, which seemed to get there mysteriously, probably from his mother, and he walked out of the room towards the exit.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

View user profile http://fullmetalalchemistan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Airi was different ward and got up to go the toilet and she felt very happy that there was peace finally but sneaked out the hospital to little lake where she could dip her feet in and sing.

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Hiko was out in the woods, walking around in his wolf form, trying to find something to eat. He was so hungry, he wanted a bear, or a deer would work fine too. He had nothing on his mind, nothing but the hunt. He crouched down when he heard a branch snap and he saw a nice buck. He licked his lips and when the deer wasn't expecting anything he ran at it and in no time he took that deer down. He dragged it out to a clearing near a small lake. He started to tear open the dead deer and eat his catch when he noticed a girl sitting near the lakes edge, with her feet soaking in the water, while singing. She looked familiar to him, but he didn't care at the moment.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Airi had stopped singing after awhile and looked over abit and saw hiko she knew it was him from one look and she just smiled and wandered if hanazo would come after them as they kinda sneaked out the hospital

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Hiko tore the deer apart in a very grotesque way. He was just so hungry he wanted to try to consume the deer as fast as possible. Hiko then heard something near him, he turned around and he growled at it, it was a fox, and it wanted food. Hiko was not friendly too it, he growled and was very threatening to it, not wanting to share, but when he scared it off, it just sat behind a tree waiting to see if he would give in. Hiko felt bad about being so greedy, so he tore off one of the deers legs and he carried it over to the little fox and put it down in front of it. Here, eat. You need your strenght too. The fox looked very happy and started to knaw on the leg. Hiko smiled and walked back to his deer and continued to eat it. He soon finished and he tossed the carcass into the woods behind him, making sure he didn't throw it next to the little fox.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Airi watched and giggled and then after fox had eaten it he walked over to airi sat next to her and as there was bit blood on him, airi splashed some water on him make clean.

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Hiko walked over by Airi, licking blood out of his black fur. He saw the fox sitting there and he sat by it and he layed down next to it. He was much bigger than the fox and he put his leg on the one side of the fox so it looked like he was holding the little fox in between his paws. Hiko noticed that it was a little girl fox and that she was just a pup still. Noticing blood on her still, he started to lick her clean. He felt that since she was abandoned, he had to take care of her like he was her father. So he started to lick more than just her face and just started to clean her in general. I hope you don't mind this Airi. Shes been abandoned and shes just a pup still. She needs some fatherly love. So don't get jealous. he laughed a little while licking the pup. The little fox liked him licking her face clean, it was like she hasn't had the love of a father or mother in such a long time.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Airi looked at hiko and smiled and giggled and was quite cute and the fox walked up to airi and sat on her lap and airi stoked it .

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Hiko layed there and he closed his eyes. His ears twitched becasue of all the sounds he heard around him. But then he heard someone yell their names. Hiko opened his eyes and looked at Airi, Hanzo found us. Should we make her chase us? U can ride on me and she'll have a little bit of an issue of catching us. Hiko liked this idea and he snickered a bit. He looked in the direction of where Hanzo was coming from.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Airi giggled and smiled and picked up the fox when she stood up and then got on hiko`s back and said " yeah it be fun " and giggled and some more as the ran off hanazo found them and followed them and even got her angel wings out and flew above them trying catch them .

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:13 pm

Hiko smiled and once Airi was on his back he took off running. He tooked behind him every once in awhile to see how far back Hanzo was from them. He had a good advantage on the ground, and if he had to he could just run into the forest and lose them.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Wed May 01, 2013 3:19 am

Airi smiled and looked up into the air seeing , hanzo was flying over them and fast rate and then she teleported right in front of them both and stopping them in their tracks and hanzo crossed arms in angery way and then said " where do you think your going, I'm taking you back to the hospital "

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Wed May 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Hiko was starteled when Hanzo appeared right in front of him. We're not going back to the hospital. Theres no reason. Hiko growled and he took off running in the other direction trying to get away from Hanzo as fast as possible. He ran into the woods and when he was out of sight, he transported himself and Airi and the little fox back to their house. Hiko turned back into his human form and sat down on the window cill, trying to catch his breath. "I don't see why we need to go back. We're perfectly healthy." He looked at Airi and sighed.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Thu May 02, 2013 12:30 am

Airi looked at him when they got back to the house and she sighed and she said " hanzo only wanted as healthy as we could be, she just worried we have known her long time " and airi picked up little fox and walked with it into the bathroom and gave it little bath.

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Thu May 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Hiko sighed and walked over to the bathroom with her and watched her give the little fox a bath. "I just don't know Airi, i don't see why we have to always listen to her. We're perfectly fine. I think we'd know if we needed to go back to the hospital." he just watched the little fox who was enjoying the bath.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Thu May 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Airi washed the little fox slowly and and then said " I know that but still after the fight with diva hanzo was worried for our health we may have quick healing but she still a doctor who want to heal people she cares about "

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Fri May 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Hiko sighed and walked towards the sink and sat down on the counter. "We have to go back don't we." he looked at her but he wasn't the happiest. He didn't want go back. Ever since that one big fight that sent him to the hospital with a ton of deep slices through his chest and back he has never wanted to go back.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Sat May 04, 2013 12:06 am

Airi looked and let go off the little fox and put her hand on hiko shoulders and smiled and said " I think its aright now hanzo has given up but I did hear that there is huge party that tamahome is doing and I know she is there we say we sorry and as our friend she will understand why we ran away I think "

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Mon May 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Hiko looked at her and couldn't help himself, he kissed her on the lips deeply not having been able to kiss her in a long time. "So what do you want to do then? I don't particularly fit in at parties. You know, people trying to kill me for my skin, born a wolf, that kind of stuff people don't exactly like." Hiko looked at her and he put his hands on her hips holding her in place.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Tue May 07, 2013 12:40 am

Airi smiled for a moment and looked down and said " well my mother was peach that was special kind human and im half that demon would be after her, she Bride of Demon Prophecy and her blood grants incredible powers ,her flesh immortality and my father fought to become the clan leader so he could be with he loved her very much from childhood , but im also a peach like her so I allways in danger one way or another father made learn how fight to protect myself if not i would be protect by his 8 guards but they also his best friends also but you say your wolf so is this whole family " and she kissed on the lips and smiled she knew how he felt and wanted to tell him he was not alone and then said " its tamahome party anyway he the demon king he has a lot demon people he knows " and grabbed hiko hand and took towards bed wardrobe to get something to wear .

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Wed May 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Hiko looked at her listening to everything she is telling him. He already knew everything that she told him. "I know. I just don't want anything to happen again. But i guess we can go to the party so you can see Tamahome." He walked with her to the wardrobe to find something. "I don't own anything like a suit though, so I don't know what you expect me to wear." he looked at her and realized that she left the little fox in the bathtub and went to go get her and he dried her off with a towel. She became a little puff ball and started to prance around with glee. Hiko laughed and went back by Airi.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Thu May 09, 2013 12:11 am

Airi giggled and smiled naughty and said " well that's what you think and got out a suit / tux from the back of the wardrobe in secret part of it and got out a dress for herself and one reni as she knew haniko would drop reni and kyo sometime soon and there was knock on the front door .

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Thu May 09, 2013 3:27 pm

Hiko looked at her and was shocked, "Where did you get that? You never said you were ever going to get this. Oh jeez, your lucky we have money." he says and goes downstairs to get the door. He sees his mother and his childeren with her. He smiles at her, "Hi mom, thanks for watching the childern." he then hugged and kissed his kids and they ran upstairs to see their mother.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetHeaven on Thu May 09, 2013 3:41 pm

airi smiled and giggled and when her children came up smiled and hugged them and reni told mum what they did and kyo just rolled around and sat on airi`s lap and she giggled and then got them ready and meanwhile haniko smiled and said " oh its ok its fun reni is really great child and smart for her age too and kyo just mischief " she heard what was happening up stairs and said " you all going tamahome party " and then she sighed .

Spoiler:
SweetHeaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  <3Hiko&Airi<3 on Sun May 12, 2013 12:44 pm

Hiko looked at the ceiling above him listening to the kids rolling around and laughing. "Yeah we are, you should come with. It'd be nice for Tamahome too, he could actually meet someone else in my family other than when Lunar was with us." Hiko sighed at the thought and then looked at his mother and smiled and snickered, "Yeah, he gets that from me, Reni takes her smarts and cuteness from Airi." He then let his mother come inside so she wouldn't have to stand outside.
<3Hiko&Airi<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top