naruto high school
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samantha Collin (finished now so you can looky) ^_^

2 posters

Go down

Samantha Collin (finished now so you can looky) ^_^ Empty Samantha Collin (finished now so you can looky) ^_^

Post  Yuki/Komiku Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:09 pm

Name: Samantha Collin
-Nickname: Sami Suicide

Clan: N/A

Looks:Sami's got purple hair that is usually shoulder length when she has it down. Her eyes are a tealish color. She tends to wear mostly lolita outfits, but she wears skinny jeans and bands t's sometimes too. Sami wears cuffs and likes to carry around a creepy man eating bunny name Robbi Razorblade. His first and last name.
-Pictures: Samantha Collin (finished now so you can looky) ^_^ GothiloliANDMANEATINGBUNNY

Personality: Sami is a really friendly girl. She loves to hang out with friends, and sometimes parties, but she's not much of a drinker, though she does sometimes, but not to the point of being wasted. Sami loves to break out in random dancing and likes to smile, so anyone that can make her smile basically has a friend. She loves to listen to music and go to concerts with friends too.

Ninja Rank: - Chuunin
-Element: Wind
--Specialty: Puppeteering

History : Samantha Collin was brought up by a mother that was always abused by her boyfriend. Sami never understood what was going on. She just thought they were playing around. Then when she got older, she finally realized that her father was an alcoholic and beat her mother because he used all of his money. Sami started to go to school, and made some friends. She hid what really happened in her family at home. Sami drew pictures of her daddy and mommy in a happy little home in the city, but she knew that wasn't true. Not soon later, Sami grew up quickly. By the time she turned thirteen years old, Sami started wearing tight clothes, but with long sleeves or arm warmers because she didn't want people to see her bruises or the cuts on her arms. She always carried a razor blade with her where ever she went, but no one knew. Not even Kaleb Moon, her bestie. He figured it out eventually, and tried to help her overcome it. She eventually did, and thought much about suicide. Kaleb wouldn't let her do that, and made her live with him until her parents got over their issues. Three months later, Sami and Kaleb had to go to a funeral. It was Sami's mother. The rain poured, and Sami knew she couldn't live with her father anymore, so she lived with Kelli and Kaleb. And now, she is having the best time of her life. No cutting and no thoughts of suicide.

-Village of Birth: Rock

--------------
Theme Song: Time of Dying- Three Days Grace
Yuki/Komiku
Yuki/Komiku

Location : I just can't seem to get it right. I pick up the pieces and place them together, but I never get them in their own places.

http://sentougakuin.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Samantha Collin (finished now so you can looky) ^_^ Empty Re: Samantha Collin (finished now so you can looky) ^_^

Post  Yuki/Komiku Mon May 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Now you can look at her.
Yuki/Komiku
Yuki/Komiku

Location : I just can't seem to get it right. I pick up the pieces and place them together, but I never get them in their own places.

Back to top Go down

Samantha Collin (finished now so you can looky) ^_^ Empty Re: Samantha Collin (finished now so you can looky) ^_^

Post  Ion Mon May 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Dang, i love that song by three days grace, it was like one of my favorites for about a year.

Ion

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuki/Komiku Wed May 06, 2009 3:34 pm

I love Three Days Grace!! And over two hundred and fifty bands.... o.o Jeez.... I listen to a lot of music. ^_^
Yuki/Komiku
Yuki/Komiku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down